Oracle Card Suggestion

OrangePixi

Hiya All

I hope your well, i was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions to which oracle card i could buy next.

I have both the Colette baron- Reid cards but i only use my Enchanted Maps one because i just love the art work, and the Wisdom of Avalon jut doesn't do anything for me and i have used them just once. As much as i love my EM I am really looking for another set to work with.

I only read Oracles as i like them better than Tarots. so can any one please suggest to me some cards with the same kind of in the similar artistic style as EM? or any other cards

It'll be greatly appreciated

Thank you very much

love and light x

tarotcognito

Hi there OrangePixi! :)

Have you checked out the website for Blue Angel Publishing? They have some gorgeous oracles. A bit pricier than the EM, and not quite the same artistic style, but still worth taking a look.

Happy oracling!

Celtictarot

Hiya All

I hope your well, i was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions to which oracle card i could buy next.

I have both the Colette baron- Reid cards but i only use my Enchanted Maps one because i just love the art work, and the Wisdom of Avalon jut doesn't do anything for me and i have used them just once. As much as i love my EM I am really looking for another set to work with.

I only read Oracles as i like them better than Tarots. so can any one please suggest to me some cards with the same kind of in the similar artistic style as EM? or any other cards

It'll be greatly appreciated

Thank you very much

love and light x

I'd say Wild Wisdom of the Faery would be a good bet to see if it works for you. I don't own Colette B - R's cards so I have no idea on the art of this deck.

morganesky

I agree with both comments above and could also suggest Earth Magic by Stephen Farmer, the only Hayhouse deck I proudly own and love, and also Messenger Oracle is equally as lovely and accurate to work with. If you love working with the Fae, then either of Brian Froud's faery decks are amazing to work with.