Terry Pratchett Oracle - free

Milfoil

Just for a bit of fun and because I adore Pratchett's sense of humour, I quickly put together an oracle of some great quotes.

You can download the oracle HERE

It is a PDF file with a page of backs and several pages of quote cards including an empty set for to add your own favourite quotes to. So if you print out the quote card pages first onto card, then turn your prints over, put them back in the printer and print the back page on each one. All you have to do then is just guillotine them . . . simples!

The images and quotes are all freely available on the net so as these are freely offered, please don't attempt to sell them.

Have fun

:)

Kahlie

Oh, I love Terry Pratchett.

Very well done. I'm not sure if I'm going to print them out and actually play with them, but they do look like fun. I haven't done much Readings with Cards lately.

:heart:

Kahlie

BodhiSeed

As a huge Prachett fan, I have to say these are WONDEFUL Milfoil! Thanks for all the work you put into them and for sharing them. :D

Milfoil

Glad you like them. :)

I printed them out and did a few daily draws. It was such fun and way less serious than the usual daily draws I do.

Today's quote was:

"Granny was an old fashioned witch, she didn't do good for people, she did right by them".

Had to smile because the other deck gave me the 3 of swords!!!

I had a fun day but someone else is having a hard time realising the truth because I won't tell her what she wants to hear. When it comes to my son, I'm not going to start getting involved in his love life and she really needed to understand that! Ayyeee.

Turns out both cards were right.

Flaxen

What a great idea!

I love Pratchett's writing and often want to go through with a highlighter and select certain phrases. There is so much wisdom in his writing.

This oracle will be great fun to use. :)

PathWalker

Brilliant fun, thank you!

:heart:

Milfoil

You're more than welcome. :)

Oh, BTW - they are set up for A4 paper size.