Crystal Orcacle by Toni

yaraluna

Hello all,

I am looking for feedback on the Crystal Oracle by Toni here [link]http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/crystal-oracle/[/link]

i have been thinking of getting a crystal deck and this one really is attractive to me as it is real pictures and large size. If you have this deck (or another crystal photos deck, not drawn), could you share with me here how your readings go with it, how you use it for reading ( do you follow their book meaning or your intuition/experience with crystals/OR?) and also, do you combine it with another oracle or tarot deck either mixed or separate?
and any other insight, tip, feedback you may have to share.
i would really appreciate your replies.
blessed be
yaraluna

morganesky

I did have this oracle and enjoyed it, but sold it earlier in the year as the accuracy didn't always hit the mark for me. Great for meditation and working with crystals..but for me..it just missed the mark a little.

Noni

I find this deck good for reflecting and meditating but it does not give you specific answers to questions like people ask typically so for personal use and making positive affirmations and understanding the energy surrounding you and the situation it is good...if that is what you're looking for.

yaraluna

thank you Noni.
I was thinking of combining it with another oracle such as earth oracle or something the same size (or almost) .,,,have you tried reading with the crystal oracle and another deck?

yaraluna

UPDATE:
just got the cards today and LOVE the way they look and their vibration. there is no overuse of images, graphics, colours, and on and on i see in other "crystal" oracles, which end up being anything but about cystals ( in my opinion). i will be reading their suggested meanings for readings and such and take it for a ride afterwards. I thought of adding small labels with the keywords beside their names, but not sure yet.
it is highly intuitive, but once i get familiar with the guidebook suggested meanings, it may all change for me.

how are you liking your deck?!