PDA

View Full Version : Those litle black dots on the mailbag symbols

Kiama
08-03-2002, 06:00
What do those black dots mean when they are on the mailbag symbols to the right of each thread title?

Kiama

raeanne
08-03-2002, 11:23
Kiama,
I wish I knew! Those black dots are going to be in my dreams tonight if I don't figure out what they mean! :-)

raeanne
08-03-2002, 11:25
Oh no!! I just made a black dot appear on this thread! Hey, maybe those are threads I've contributed to! Oooo, that would be nice! Let me check it out and get back to ya.

Solandia
08-03-2002, 11:40
Raeanne's right, the black dot appears on threads you have contributed to.

(Thanks to jade for figuring this out and posting it in Chat's edit options (http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?threadid=1953) thread :)

~ Solandia

Osher
16-03-2004, 10:38
Er, I know the last time this thread was added to was 2 years ago. However, the internal link doesn't work. Does this mean that old threads are wiped after a while?

wavebreaker
16-03-2004, 18:52
No, old threads are not removed, they are all saved for later reference. However, it looks like that particular link was to a thread in Chat, and considering the date it was posted that must have been the old, public Chat forum. That forum was cleaned up at one point and apparently this particular thread was removed too.