Change your Natal Chart?

Mystic Zyl

If you could change anything about your natal chart, what would it be?

Mine would be that my Mars would be in any other sign than Pisces , like Aries direct. Mars Pisces for me is not a motivatng placement, in fact I know it is a determent position. And can we talk, the Mars-Pisces retrograde just about killed me. I could have lived in bed the entire time this summer.

What is your complaint? Or are you perfect? Either way let us know.

skytwig

Mystic Zyl said:
IAnd can we talk, the Mars-Pisces retrograde just about killed me. I could have lived in bed the entire time this summer.
:laugh: Oh my goodness that is funny!!! Only because i totally understand!!!!!!

This has been a really sucky time for me and it is due to my natal 12th house that has been thunked into by Saturn during this darling Harmonic Shmonic thingy......

Uranus, Mars and Sun all in Cancer in my natal 12th house and along saunters Saturn of the Lunar Eclipse and settles down like it is home....... in my 12th house....... excuuuuuuuse me!

What the heck was i thinking when i arranged the planets like this before i got here???????? Or did i agree to it!???? Whatever it was, I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE IT, PLEASE ..........

thanks for the opportunity to vent, Mystic Zyl :D

dadsnook2000

Well, why don't you change your chart?

Complaints! Do something about it. Change your chart. You say that cant't be done? Really? Well, you can.

Have a locational astrology chart done, then pick an opportune place where, for example, Sun is on the MC, Jupiter and Venus are on the Asc., -- what ever looks good within the range of choice you have. THEN, MOVE THERE, STAY THERE and bond with the area. You'll have your planets in different houses and the planets of your choice on the angles. Life will definitely look up.

Now, if you want to go with concepts that are a little more far out, and if you are capable (mind, belief wise) of going there, I'll refer back to a series of books called "the Seth material." Seth was a non-entity who spoke through a channel-person named Jane Roberts. Seth spoke thru Jane while she was in trance. One of his most profound sessions concerned his statement that "the world is a camoflage illusion" or something to that nature. In one of her many books Jane talks of being on vacation and noticing another couple that looked very much like her and her husband. This other couple looked tired and woudn't dance. She grabbed her husband and danced as a reaction to this other inactive and dull couple.

In a follow on session, Seth explained that at that moment she took her life in a new direction, she became a different person with an altered set of values. I DID A CHART FOR JANE AND FOR THAT MOMENT! I remember that there were similarities in the new chart/person relative to the original birth chart, but could see that a new "Jane" could be interpreted. IF THIS WAS TRUE, it would seem possible that some moments in our life permit us to move off at a tangent from our original path. WITHOUT MORE STUDY as a basis for understanding this, we have to start with the view that both a significant re-combination of birth planet patterns and an awareness-inducing evet-situation has to occur at the same point in time. If we strongly react or act or take a symbolic action while fully aware of what is happening, that may be the key to a new life tanger and a new chart.

Thats a lot to think about. Dav.e

Minderwiz

There's a boom industry relocation using Astrology - lots of book being written and practises set up. So Dave's very right about that as one way to get your chart changed.

There are some problems with it though. Mars is still retrograde in Pisces for Mystic because the relocation chart uses your birth time and date - it simply shifts the location.

Also strengthening some planets by making them angular may weaken others (Indeed you might have chosen more to weaken angular Saturn or Pluto than strengthen Jupiter in the eighth). So, for example you might find that your career takes off but your marriage breaks down - because you've not only strengthened the tenth, you've also weakened the seventh.

skytwig

Dave..... I do not understand this concept at all.... that's like saying, if you don't like the color of your eyes, change them.....

I can fake a different color, but i cannot actually change them.....

For me, evidence proves that the natal chart 'happens' in spite of relocation..... I have been in another state since my teen years..... i moved out of my birth city when i was 11...... At 52, I can tell you the natal chart is very much happening......

I did not even become aware of a natal chart and how it works until this year and I have been amazed at how it correlates with my life.... for me it has been a relief because I see it is a 'plan' in many ways and i am "right where I need to be".......

Messing with charts makes no sense, living life and responding wisely to it, however, does.

Thanks for the suggestion..... I think it needs some rework. :)

Minderwiz

Skytwig,

I think we need to be a little careful when we use the word 'change' here. No matter where a person moves they cannot change the moment of their birth - so the locations of planets by sign and aspect cannot be altered.

Therefore at most Relocational Astrology can only change the mundane emphasis of the planets - that is the area of life in which they have an effect. If you have, as Mystic has, Mars retrograde in Pisces then that is its condition, no matter where a you go and its energies are something that you would always have to live with.

The argument of those who support Relocational Astrology is that you can soften the effect of a Mars Retrograde in Pisces by in effect moving it from a house where it may be associated with major issues, such as the first, seventh, fourth or tenth to somewhere less prominent in life such as the eleventh or twelfth. However it still remains and it still effects your life.

I've read a few books on the area, as I suspect Dave has. I have not had enough experience in the area to make a valid evaluation. However I do know that may Astrologers are making some significant money out of giving relocation advice.

skytwig

So, in actuality, relocational astrology is about INFLUENCE......

Hmmmmmm.... so I guess that's why we end up moving at times.....

I just have a hard time with someone saying, don't like it, change it...... as if I can just read the planets and move...... maybe I need to move to another planet..... sometimes I think that is the dilemma.... teehee......

I am very new to all this (astrology), but what amazes me is how accurate it is. I don't like the idea of being tugged and pulled and shaped by planets, but I am willing to work with the energies....

As a Reiki healer, I am very energy oriented and work with the energies of nature, so working with the energies of planets is just an expansion of that..... kinda like riding ocean waves, rather than fighting them......

And as far as Saturn goes, he has definitely been influencing me and my history..... it is all good, just very uncomfortable....... :)

Indigo Rose

I have a Mars in Pisces; BUT not retrograd. How is that different?

Minderwiz

Skytwig

I also should have added that in order for relocation to have a significant effect, a person might need to move a significant distance - perhaps thousands of miles. For example, to get my Moon on the MC - affecting my career, I would need to move to New York; to get my Sun on my Ascendant I'd have to move to Indonesia.

The best I can do in the UK is to move to Cornwall, where I'll have Saturn on my Ascendant - a relocation of around 350 miles. On my natal chart Saturn is 2 degrees 20 minutes from the Ascendant in the twelfth.

Indigo Rose

Your Mars in Pisces will be somewhat stronger, more focused and more directed to dealing with the outside world. Mars is quite good in a Water sign, it rules the Water triplicity and it is the sign ruler of Scorpio. I've read that Mars rulership of the Water Triplicity was assigned to 'cool him down', a lot less rash a lot more considerate of others and a lot more sympathetic, Assertive but in a nice way :)

Tallarico

Not knowing too much yet about Astrology...

I would put a nice planet in my empty, lonely seventh house. I've got 3 in my second house...Uranus, Pluto, and N. Node...(i know, not a planet!) ;)