PDA

View Full Version : Which Crystal?

Siwan
08-12-2003, 03:16
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could give me adivise on the following:

I have just bought a car after recentley passing my test (carrying a piece of Tigers Eye in my pocket!)

I recently took my car to the garage to get the oil changed and ever since my car is not running as well. At the time I had a feeling that I was being ripped off but just shrugged the feeling off.

The point of my story is that is there any crystals that can be carried to help see through dishonest people? Or even to increase your intuition?

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Siwan

lunalafey
08-12-2003, 03:25
oh- I don't know about what crystals or stones to help you there-
I know more about the scientific aspect of 'rocks' than the metaphysical- but some one will come along who can tell you.
but the car!.....just an oil change should not mess up your cars preformance. That does seem very strange to me. did you go to a full service garage or to a oil change station? did you get a tune-up with that oil change?
maybe there is some crystal that you can put in your car to keep it running until you 'fix' it....
I'm interested to know what stone can tell the crooks from the good guys.

Siwan
08-12-2003, 04:55
Hi lunalafey

Thanks for your reply,

I went to a garage because the oil buzzer on my car kept coming on. That problem has now been fixed. The mechanic changed the oil and put in new swtiches which has sorted the only problem I had. Now the car just isn't going as well as it should, firstly there is a screeching noise when I take my foot off the brake, the 'shocks' have gone, and the general running of the car is just not the same. Maybe I am just being paranoid but some gut feeling tells me that this is not on.

Your right about the crooks and the good guys though, wouldn't it be great if there was such a stone! I know that's asking too much but perhaps a stone that just increases your intuition so that you act more on your instinct? I don't know!!

Tallarico
08-12-2003, 05:48
I think there is a stone...let me see if I can find the info. I will come back and edit!

here's a site:
http://www.gems4friends.com/therapy.html

I know I have a few others bookmarked...

http://www.kacha-stones.com/properties_other_crystals.htm
http://www.crystalsandjewelry.com/crystalhealingandgridsets.html

Jewel-ry
08-12-2003, 05:54
Hi Siwan,

Dont be put off here! Take the car back to the garage, its obviously not right. You need a crystal to help you be more assertive or perhaps one that will help you communicate your worries. A crystal for the throat chakra might help. I know a little about crystals but probably not enough to be of use. I would certainly go back though.

J :)

Siwan
09-12-2003, 06:00
Thank everyone,

The links are great Tallarcio! I will have a proper look around them before I decide on which crystal to be the best. Maybe the ones that repel negative energy would stop someone thinking about being dishonest? Or maybe a protection crystal?

I will let you know when I decide!

Also Jewel - ry you are right. I do need to be more assertive and perhaps a crystal that brings this energy to the surface? I am not a walk over but sometimes I will just let something lie and that's probably why I'm going wrong!

zorya
09-12-2003, 06:06
to see through dishonest people you need a stone that will shed light or bring about clarity. any stone representing the sun, such as a yellow colored stone, or a clear quartz (for clarity) or even a pyrite (reflects light) might help.

edited to add: if you can get your hand on a sunflower, calendula or marigold, they would also do the trick.

Belladonna
12-12-2003, 22:10
Lapis Lazuli is good for the third eye which will increase your "psychic vision."

Siwan
14-12-2003, 00:54
Hi,

A very strange thing happened the other day to me and my mother. We were out Christmas shopping when we came across this man who designed his own jewelry out of Crystals. The work was magnificant and so beautiful.
He used the crystals as pendants and even had some magic wands which were decorated with amethyst.

He said he was new to the area and didn't know how the local people would react to his work. It was strange because there was one crystal that I was drawn to which was a kind of orangy colour. The gentleman told me it was Jasper.

I checked the links that Tallarcio had given me and found that Jasper is a protective stone!

"Red jasper is an intensely protective stone, acting to stabilize the aura and rid it of dysfunctional energy. This protection is also manifest during astral travel, which jasper is said to help facilitate."

Maybe this stone will protect me against dishonest people?

skytwig
14-12-2003, 02:14
I think it's interesting that you asked for help with your intuition, when your intuition seems to be working fine.... you said you got a weird feeling about the garage.... That's you intuition!!!

The problem doesn't seem to be your intuition, the glitch seems to be you trusting what you get!!

So believe yourself!! Listen to yourself! Trust your own gut!! Pay attention to those 'funny feelings'......

And take the car back to the garage and tell them it hasn't been driving right since you were there last... they have to gaurantee their work, read the receipt....

If they say it is something new (and car things tend to come in bunches) then you have the right to take it to a different shop and get another opinion....

Jasper will also help you in your root chakra... standing your ground!! Courage. Self protection! :)

Siwan
15-12-2003, 18:12
Thanks Skytwig,

I know I should trust myself more. It is really strange because when I was younger I was so in tune with my intuition that I would always go with my first instincts. Now in my early twenties I find that I don't listen to my intuition anymore and I suppose that's where I am going wrong.

I am going to take the care back to the garage and will get a second opinion on whatever they say.

Once I have been to the garage (which will be after work today!) I will let you know how I get on!

Siwan

Siwan
20-12-2003, 04:15
I went back to the garage and told them I wasn't happy with the car. The mechanic took a look at it and sonce I've had it back there isn't a problem!

They have replaced the shock absobers and they also checked my tyre pressure and battery.

It was great, I walked in looking them straight in the eye and I got exactly what I wanted and more!

Thank you all for your advice, it is wierd because deep down I knew what was wrong, I suppose hearing if from an external person is always better!

:) :) :)