Tea Leaf Fortune Cards & Other oracles ( Questions and Curiosity :D!)

autumn.owl152

Hello everyone! I just have a couple of questions. I have worked a lot with the tea leaf fortune cards (love them<3). I have used them with my family members using the astral pyramid house,coming week & coming year method outlined in the book. So far they have been great. However it got me thinking about maybe perhaps using them to answer questions solely (ex: "Will I get the job?"). I have been looking at other fortune telling methods (playing cards, lenormand, sibilla etc.) and have thought about maybe using some of the methods used with those cards to read with the tea leaf cards (square of nine, 6 card answer spread etc.) My questions are as follows:

1) Has anyone used similar spreads with the tea leaf fortune cards? How has it worked out?

2) I am willing to learn other forms of oracle reading (lenormand or playing cards) if the tea leaf cards are not used to answer solely questions. Do they compliment well using it with the tea leaf? I was thinking that if I have questions about something that comes out in my tea leaf reading then I could use one of those decks. However, if the tea leaf works well with questions then I could shuffle the cards again and ask questions. That is why I am curious about how others have read with them and which method would work.

3) Which would you recommend Lenormand or playing cards? Both seem very interesting and cool to me so I really can't choose lol XD. Which would you guys say is good for answering specific questions?

Thank you all for the help! I really appreciate it ^^

bebelusa

hello everyone! I just have a couple of questions. I have worked a lot with the tea leaf fortune cards (love them<3). I have used them with my family members using the astral pyramid house,coming week & coming year method outlined in the book. So far they have been great. However it got me thinking about maybe perhaps using them to answer questions solely (ex: "will i get the job?"). I have been looking at other fortune telling methods (playing cards, lenormand, sibilla etc.) and have thought about maybe using some of the methods used with those cards to read with the tea leaf cards (square of nine, 6 card answer spread etc.) my questions are as follows:

1) has anyone used similar spreads with the tea leaf fortune cards? How has it worked out?

2) i am willing to learn other forms of oracle reading (lenormand or playing cards) if the tea leaf cards are not used to answer solely questions. Do they compliment well using it with the tea leaf? I was thinking that if i have questions about something that comes out in my tea leaf reading then i could use one of those decks. However, if the tea leaf works well with questions then i could shuffle the cards again and ask questions. That is why i am curious about how others have read with them and which method would work.

3) which would you recommend lenormand or playing cards? Both seem very interesting and cool to me so i really can't choose lol xd. Which would you guys say is good for answering specific questions?

Thank you all for the help! I really appreciate it ^^
well y things for any question like will y get the job? Or will y find a new job? Or any question the lenormand deck have a very accurate answer,for my for exemple the lenormand deck tels my thath y am very sick y have a brain problem.it is amazing y love the lenormand deck

autumn.owl152

Interesting! Maybe I should learn Lenormand :D. Although I am still curious about the tea leaf fortune cards? Do you own this deck? Have you tried answering specific questions with it?

autumn.owl152

well y things for any question like will y get the job? Or will y find a new job? Or any question the lenormand deck have a very accurate answer,for my for exemple the lenormand deck tels my thath y am very sick y have a brain problem.it is amazing y love the lenormand deck

I am sorry to hear that :(. I will pray for you!

Blessings and Light to you!

bebelusa

I am sorry to hear that :(. I will pray for you!

Blessings and Light to you!
tanke you for encourage me,y hope wil be fine, my ill is under control ,but y have days when y fell ,,down,,