Is this stone selenite?

Karrma

My hubby gave me this heart for my birthday. I looked in a crystal book, and it looked similar to selenite.

What type of care and uses would this have?

Attachments

• heart outside.jpg
    heart outside.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 160
  • heart.jpg
    heart.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 147

stonesatiety

Yes. We sold a lot of these little beauties at the gem and mineral store I worked at. It keeps itself clear. Just wipe it off if necessary, with a clean cloth. It can help smooth your sleep if you leave it nearby or beneath pillow!

Btw: Selenite is very soft, so carry it alone in a pouch and avoid even scratching it with a fingernail. However, scratches only effect appearance, not its properties.

Karrma

Oh thank you.

shelikes2read

Keep it dry, too. Selenite dissolves in water. Was it on this forum or on another one where I post, where someone accidentally had their selenite sphere get rained on and it was damaged? (Not metaphysically, but cosmetically.)

intuitiveinsight

Harts are good for love. Various stones come in that shape.
It took me a long long time about several months for my energies to adjust to selenite because it's a high vibrational stone.
The fibers remind me of little tiny things stuck together side by side and are layered. For me layered stones are ones that help one get to the heart of the matter or root cause.

GypsieStone

yes it is.