can anyone help with my natal chart interpretation?

obsidian_queen

Hi guys,
I'm looking for a little explanation on what's going on in my life via my chart. Lately I've been feeling like I should be preparing for a storm or something, and I've found out that Pluto is almost directly on my sun. (Sagittarius)... I would really like to know what that means, and if the sense that something held me upside down by the ankles and shook the order out of my life completely has anything to with it. So far I've had a baby (pregnancy was a surprise), moved out of a major relationship that lasted 6 years,and graduated from university. Sheesh, this all seemed to happen all at once, and if Pluto isn't completely on my Sun yet, I'm thinking "Gosh is there MORE??", and whether I can stand it. If possible I'd like to know what else i need to prepare for; I've had readings done before and they were of the totally generic computerized kind, that did absolutely nothing for me. If anyone here can help I'd be SO grateful!

Date of Birth, December 13, 1980
Place, : San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago ( I know people take forever to bring up a natal chart on this one)
Time: 8:39 a.m.

isthmus nekoi

hi obsidian queen,

It seems to me that it's not just Pluto that's causing a lot of upheaval, although that's certainly a major factor. I say this b/c your sun, despite being Sagittarian in 11th has some Plutonion ties: first, Leo cusps your empty 8th house, and secondly, your sun forms a tight sextile to Pluto.

What may be making these changes seem dramatic could be attributed to Jupiter closing in to square your natal sun. hard aspects from Jupiter+Pluto=lots of drama, I'd think.

But I think the more powerful force is transiting Mars. Natally, your Mars is exalt in Capricorn, so it is very strong - but it is placed in the 12th house and only makes hard aspects. So you have this headstrong Mars dealing w/a lot of pressure from Pluto, Saturn and Jupiter, functioning in a very subversive and secretive way. Now Mars has been in Pisces for the last little while, squaring your Sag planets so I think he's been setting up the trouble. Mars in Pisces is unconscious, indirect etc, so this energy matches your natal Mars and emphasizes its difficult qualities.

So synthesizing all this, I'd say the houses activated would be 12th, 2nd/11th, 10th and 9th in that order. Certainly 9th w/school finishing... Basically this covers self destructive/impulsive behaviours (12), values/social circles (11), career (10) and school (9). I know the first part sounds scary but I'm not going to whitewash anything. It is advisable that you stay away from potentially dangerous/violent situations. I have the Pluto/Mars square too which is why I'm saying this. It's a very ruthless energy.

What of the future? On one hand, Pluto is coming in to regenerate your sun. He's a slow mover, so he's going to be around for awhile, at least all of 2004. On the other hand, Mars will be moving out of Pisces in this week, and will be moving towards a trine to your Sag planets, so hopefully that will ease things up for you, give you some help when the trines come... What I would watch out for though, is Saturn moving in to oppose your natal Mars the summer of 2004. Pluto will still be around your sun. It is highly advised you take care not to put your self in any compromising or dangerous situations during this time.

From my (limited) experience w/Pluto.... he's not one your prepare for in the same way as Saturn. You can face Pluto w/all your strength and he can still break you. The key is being able to put the pieces back together in a new way.

obsidian_queen

First of all isthmus, I' d like to thank you so much for your explanation, I'd have been lost without it...so it seems that 2004 is going to be pretty rough... with Saturn opposing my natal Mars in the summer and along with a warning of getting into compromising situations..is there any chance of unexpected pregnancy? I mean with Pluto being around my sun and all..(expect the unexpected) and I did have someone look at my chart and suggest the possibility of pregnancy again at some point...kind of unsettling cuz I just HAD one. Did you mean potentially violent situations as well? I do have an explosive temper, and I usually endure until I erupt ..which explains my Mars in Capricorn in my 12th house...Could it mean a danger of me being physically injured etc? Or becoming involved in unhealthy relationships? I know lots of questions...I'm really new to astrology :) Believe me, I really appreciate your patience with me, you're the best.

isthmus nekoi

you're very welcome, obsidian queen. I should also mention I'm not a professional astrologer, so I've little experience in terms of prediction, so pls bear this in mind!!

To answer your question, I have no idea what would indicate a surprize pregnancy :( So hopefully some one else can answer that. From my limited knowledge, I'd advise you take every birth control precaution you can though... w/Saturn transiting the 6th (health) house, the last thing you need is another pregnancy - he could bring complications.

As for potentially violent situations. The thing about a natal chart is that you can't tell how the energy will manifest. Sometimes the energy comes from the external world - in this case, dangerous situations and violent ppl. Sometimes the native manifests it themselves. This sounds more like you, from how you've described yourself. The Mars-Pluto square is very violent but doesn't have to be negative.... Just be careful that the energy doesn't overwhelm you or others around you! I say this b/c you may find it more difficult to get a handle on the energy when Saturn opposes Mars. Sports or art is a really good way to channel this energy I've found. w/Saturn in your 6th, it should be easier for you to get into a good workout schedule now.

Minderwiz

obsidian_queen,

How lately is 'lately' - I think Isthmus is probably right but if you can give an indication of when you notice this we can pin it down a bit more.

Is this something that you've noticed for days, weeks or months (and how many)?

Is the feeling there all the time or does it come and go at regular intervals?

Gosh, sounds like the doctor :) :)

However it does help on picking up on causes

obsidian_queen

truthfully, I have felt like this for it looks like the past 2 years; from the start of 2002 everything seemed to be falling apart - I was engaged, that fell through, my fiance and I broke up after 6 years of being together, I got pregnant unexpectedly (casual dating and forgetting my pill) decided to have my baby and faced much family discord for refusing to get married. THAT was the beginning of it. My feelings of just being thrown out of whack continued for all of this year. After my son was born things seemed to reach a standstill of sorts. Things in my life just seemed to be ENDING..my baby was born - the end of sleep and personal peace and quiet as well as my previous carefree life, I graduated from University so that was another ending there; but this period feels more like the eye of a storm, not a real standstill,and certainly not like the dust has settled. SO much has happened almost simultaneously and I'm only 23 today! (it's my birthday) So since Pluto wasn't completely on my sun before then, and all this was going on I wonder if there isn't lots more to come. I know with every ending there comes a beginning, so I'm hoping to experience the upside of this major pluto wave. Oh I also want to move out next year (I still live at home) Could this also fall under the transformation umbrella? I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help you guys! :)

isthmus nekoi

Oh dear.... that's got to be more than just Mars then..... I'll take another look at your chart, obsidian queen but I'm quite busy this weekend, so if I don't reply promptly, don't worry, I haven't forgotten you!

Minderwiz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

It's also more than Pluto because we're talking a fair period of time here. My guess but at the moment it is only a guess is that it is related to your Sun / Neptune Conjunction. Sun / Neptune contacts can in some cases make it difficult to establish your own identity and your own standpoint against the rest of the world. The argument being that Neptune provides strong empathy with the suffering of others at one level and dreams and aspirations at another.

It looks, from your account that in many ways you have had to confront this issue and actually become your own person.

Like Isthmus, I'll have a look at what's been happening over this period.

Minderwiz

You have been having a significant number of Neptune transits over the last two years. Neptune is transiting your first House and that can certainly raise issues about 'who I am' and 'how I relate to others'. Neptune is seen as dissolving structures, so the structures on which your concept of yourself was based comes under challenge. In at least one way you have shown already that you can rise to this challenge - the decision to go through with the pregnancy and raise your son is a positive sign of self assertion.

For much of the period you have had Saturn moving through your fifth House (of pregnancy and children) - Saturn is restriction and structure - the pregnancy and birth have limited you. Indeed Saturn has been traversing your fifth both direct and retrograde for the first eighteen months of the period. From around September last year to February this year there were several cross contacts between transiting Neptune and Natal Saturn and between transiting Saturn and Natal Neptune. This brought together issues relating to higher education (natal Saturn in the ninth) your hopes and aspirations (natal Neptune in the eleventh) and your pregnancy and the birth of your Sun (transiting Saturn in the fifth).

And here's where Pluto comes in to turn life upside down. In March of this year transiting Pluto almost but not quite conjoined your Sun but turned retrograde first. Now it is coming back and will conjoin your Sun next February.

Oveall the ninth, eleventh and fifth Houses have featured strongly in transits from the outer planets and I think that this is the astrological evidence for your experiences. To disentangle the various events would take a lot of space and time, so unfortunately I can only be general here.

I wish I could say that next year will be wonderful. However after the Pluto / Sun /Neptune transit in February Pluto will turn retrograde and re-transit the Sun and Neptune in May and then finally turn direct and transit for the third time next December.

You could simply take the view that all is gloom and doom but you already have shown strength of character - you must work on transforming your life, who you are and what you aspire to, within the constraints of bringing up your son. This period will be very important and you need to have all the strength you can muster - so take care of your health!

Transits of Pluto, like Saturn are not there to destroy you - they are there so you can grow and develop - I'm sure you will!

obsidian_queen

wow..it's like Pluto is this huge truck that's going to run me over, then back up and run me over again and again. Not exactly a comforting thought but Minderwiz I'm really grateful you told me like it is. I've spent so much money this year on readings, tarot, astrological and otherwise, just searching for answers, and so many of them were giving me false hope. That's why there is nothing like an indepth look at what's happening instead of some thrown together account from a computer, or a misleading reading from someone who just needs to make some money. Thanks again you guys for all your help, and be sure to let me know what else you pick up on the situation; Isthmus I'm looking forward to hearing your account on things. Another thing I realized is that since 2002 I have THROWN myself into expanding myself spiritually. Astrology and Tarot are the only two things that got me through the past 2 years; I still have barely scratched the surface but they somehow brought me relief. That must be a 9th house effect right? expansion of knowledge etc?
Anyhow I know there's no real way to prepare for Pluto but to me just knowing what I need to look out for is half the battle.

P.S. Thanks for the birthday wishes guys