Virgos acceleration

paradoxx

The Sun (and Mercury are) is moving full ahead into virgo and with the Mercurial mindgame of earth material such as Iron, copper, potassium, magnesium, sulfar, zinc, and sodium for which exact quantity generate the desired results when assesed in mass. Whether the amorphious lunch-date at the town coffee shop or the people talking for the first time in three years at the city laundrymat, social interaction with a Solar-Virgo always has a long-term objective other body-placments though:

virgo plalcemnts are usually treated as stupid, this has never processed well with the actual zodiac connections

rising virgo implements the intent to be intelligent, but actually exerts the sun sign with militance
mercury virgo is cerebrally calculating but prone to hyperactivity
venus virgo is material oriented but may not be conservitive with their use, mixed results may follow
mars virgo is active but unaware of the absolutes of their physical output
jupiter virgo is attached to mass amounts to the redistribute and use for advanced technology
saturn virgo is restricted and achieved with saturn basics of direct authority to be accurate
uranus virgo is unorhodox with intellectual thought but unyielding with implementation
neptune virgo is active with the mind and thoughtful to others
pluto virgo is focused on the absolutes of the long-term objectives

The moon in Virgo approaching us will give us an update on the strangest of persons, although their profession has never been affected, they do thrive in a larger population, especially those with attachments to other resources of shcooling and accredidation.

junethird

Wow!

This information is quite interesting. I attract alot of virgo sun/rising men and have a few virgos in my family. I personally do not have any virgo planets, only a few asteroids. But virgo does rule the cusps of my 4/5 houses.