PDA

View Full Version : Negative Personalities

Majecot
13-12-2003, 12:44
Is there a crystal that is best for removing a persons negativity?

I am afraid that altho I love crystals and have a few, I am fairly ignorant in their uses.

Armande
13-12-2003, 21:16
Well, not sure what you mean but there is no way you can clear a person's negativity with a crystal.
What you can do is clear a room from the residu of a person's negative energy once they left. For that I find clear crystal works best. Just place a few of them in the room. Be sure to cleanse them every now and then because they have to work.
I generally clean them keeping them under running water, while visualizing that they are cleansed.
Works for me, but some people have more elaborate methods.

zorya
14-12-2003, 04:44
snowflake obsidian

Belladonna
14-12-2003, 09:42
Good old fashioned salt. (Getting them into the bath might be trickier!)

TemperanceAngel
14-12-2003, 09:52
Originally posted by Belladonna
Good old fashioned salt. (Getting them into the bath might be trickier!)

Agreed!

Also black tourmaline, fantastic :)

XTAX

lark
14-12-2003, 14:53
I always wear a bracelet made of Black Tourmaline when I do readings. Just makes me feel protected from some of the negative energy I can come up against out in the world.

Nevada
14-12-2003, 15:17
I've also heard of using black tourmaline or obsidian for this.

Nevada

Belladonna
14-12-2003, 22:32
I have a chunk of obsidian. I never thought to use it this way before. What about jet?

Zorya, what does snowflake obsidian look like?

Majecot
15-12-2003, 00:06
Well... maybe this will help.... What I was thinking is that I would like to give my son something that will help him.. he is a very negative person, and trouble seems to be drawn to him ( when he is not looking for it).. he has the black cloud, the angry young man syndrome.

I thought I had read somewhere that rose quartz has a calming affect, but I don't think that he would be receptive to wearing a pink stone on his person.

Belladonna
15-12-2003, 00:56
It's funny, Majecot. When I first read this thread the very first stone that popped into my head was rose quartz, but I dismissed it thinking that it wasn't really what you were asking for. Somehow I think maybe it is!

He could keep a piece in his pocket, or in a little leather pouch around his neck or attached to his belt.

zorya
15-12-2003, 02:36
Originally posted by Belladonna

Zorya, what does snowflake obsidian look like?

it's black obsidian with small roundish white inclusions in it. they kind of fray around the edges, making them look like tiny snowflakes.

this is the stone i gave my son to help dispell negativity. he thinks it's very cool, because it looks like stars in a night sky.

Majecot
15-12-2003, 02:41
Maybe I will try the rose quartz and the snowflake obsidian.

He could probably use a double dose ..LOL I will let him choose I think.

thank you

TemperanceAngel
15-12-2003, 05:34
Originally posted by Majecot
Well... maybe this will help.... What I was thinking is that I would like to give my son something that will help him.. he is a very negative person, and trouble seems to be drawn to him ( when he is not looking for it).. he has the black cloud, the angry young man syndrome.

I thought I had read somewhere that rose quartz has a calming affect, but I don't think that he would be receptive to wearing a pink stone on his person.
Rose quartz indeed!
How about malachite as well? That just popped into my head :)
XTAX

Siwan
20-12-2003, 05:25
I find that Onyx absorbes a lot of negativity.

Mystic Zyl
20-12-2003, 09:55
Yes there is and I am glad you asked that question.

First you take the biggest rock you can find....

Hold it in your hand tightly....

Tell that annoying negative energy person to come here....

and ................ well you know the rest.

Citrine and Black Tourmaline

Give them the rock one way or the other!

Majecot
20-12-2003, 10:00
Originally posted by Mystic Zyl
Yes there is and I am glad you asked that question.

First you take the biggest rock you can find....

Hold it in your hand tightly....

Tell that annoying negative energy person to come here....

and ................ well you know the rest.

Mystic Zyl.. I always LOVE your advice... but who should I take the rock to... my son? lol

Majecot
22-12-2003, 04:34
Originally posted by Mystic Zyl

I was looking up the stones on line and their uses.. and how ironic..

"Virgo and Citrine
One of the guidelines we've used in assigning crystals as birthstones is affordability. Sapphire, for example, is Virgo's traditional birthstone, but unlike emerald (Taurus' birthstone), this crystal isn't generally available in rough, nongem form. So we meditated on this situation, and came up with citrine.

Virgo is one of the more self-effacing signs of the zodiac; often its members could use more self-assertion and esteem.

In addition, Virgo rules the intestines, and it is believed that Virgos are highly prone to digestive disorders. This may mean on an emotional/spiritual level that they have trouble digesting and assimilating the events orf their life and in dissolving old beliefs. Citrine can be very helpful in this processing."

Myself my son and my daughter are Virgos..

Ruby Red Slippers
22-12-2003, 09:26
Majecot

You might try Citrine. It has no negative charge and cannot/willnot hold any neagtive energy to it. If your son is an "angry young man", (had one myself), then he will need a stone that is not going to store any negative energy coming from him or any others.

I've made many necklaces for men to wear, about 24 inches or so, so they are not seen under a shirt. I make them with hematite beads, which is a natural healer, and add the citrine, and other crytal stones to the middle of the necklace, which generally hangs over their heart area. This way you can combine, rose quartz with the citrine, and only the dark grey "manly" stones will show at the top of the necklace. I combine it with a healing session and meditate on the person before I start. Then when I work the right crytals seem to go into the piece. When done, I hold it in my hands, cleansing the stones and dedicate them through intention to work their special crystal magic in whatever way this person needs to heal. Those who have these necklaces report feeling better. Just a suggestion.

RRS

Majecot
25-12-2003, 04:40
RRS,
Thank you, yes he is definatley one of those angry young men. That is an excellant idea.
Do you have a source that you can share? or do you make the crystal beads yourself.