Harvest Full Moon / Autumn Equinox

Ronia

Happy Harvest Full Moon in Pisces, my favorite sign! :) I went all the way back to the New Moon in Pisces on March 11 to refresh my memory as what the day was about and liked what I remember. Technically, what then was just a seed, should now be ripe for harvesting. I've noticed a few interesting things yesterday and today and will come back in about two days to report on them (this moon is exactly trine my natal Moon, ruler of the 7th, placed in the 7th). But what I found truly amazing today was how at one point, through a chain of events, I was listening to Bethoven's Moon Sonate... Synchronicities and I love them! As I use outers, and am a big defender of Neptune as something much more than deception and fog, I do think this is a time when dreams should be pursued with double energy and harvested if ready, when creation should be at its peak, and this brings me to the point - Love. To me Neptune has always been about Love but not the every day one, not between two humans necessarily, but Love as creation, as the ultimate ingredient of everything existing. So, to me this moon today is about taking this Love to the highest possible. If it will be through music, writing, meditating, or just watching and listening, I know it's available if we are open to it. Rationality is not my province (despite the old guy Saturn who only makes me look serious and rational LOL). I was just reading Pascal, by the way: All of our reasoning ends in surrender to feeling. (Blaise Pascal) Coming from such a rational mind, worth consideration. :) This Moon is also about being in the spotlight, accepting honors, and feeling comfortable on stage. Meaning that it's a good time to be bold and make this step forward, submit your novel, sing that song, go to this audition... that kind of stuff, Neptunian (to me). :)

I also wanted to make this post for the Autumn Equinox. I will do again a chart of it on Sunday and compare it to mine to see how they interact. As Minderwiz suggested, they may give an idea about the upcoming months. I am still more accustomed to Lunar returns for this purpose but the Equinox is still an interesting option.

I wish you a very rich and plentiful Harvest Full Moon, much appreciation and creativity, and if you have something to share about her influence on you astrologically, please do!

AJ

My personal favorite time of the year.

Would have to work in reverse to take in the Southern hemisphere.

Ronia

OK, so what happened these past three days was really funny. I literally watched how people, from the driver of the bus and the cashier in the grocery store to a man sitting at a cafe on the street, literally went out of their way to help me because for some reason they thought I just needed it. LOL Not that I don't, in general, but not in such way, I mean not in everyday tasks. Of course, it was very nice but it was truly unbeliavable. And I mean people just left what they were doing to come to me, the man in the cafe dropped his bag on a chair and rushed to help me with a tiny bag (no, he didn't ask for my number or similar), the cashier left the desk to put my stuff "the proper way"... :D Now, it's true Jupiter is approaching my DC but he's far, first, and second being an impersonal planet, he never explodes his influence just in two-three days, in my case. Venus has nothing to do with it because she passed my Sun and was conjunct Saturn and NN in my Sun sign but such conjunction actually brought me a rejection related to her rulership (10th). So, it was definitely the Full Moon trine my natal Moon in the 7th. People, people, rushing to me, I don't recall such a thing recently. Amazing. :D

As I wrote above, I looked at the New Moon in Pisces on March 11 to get a feeling what was to be harvested and I had a very personal celebration then, a glorious day, surrounded by friends... So, what happened then was just repeated now but from strangers. What was a seed then (I became far more open this past year) is now bringing fruits. I'm usually a person who looks scary and people do not approach me, even if they feel like I'm the only one to help them around. LOL So, this transformation that marked this past year or so, obviously makes a difference.

I also made a chart of the Autumn Equinox but for where I am now. Aside from the 0 degrees zero minutes Sun, it also has nearly zero degrees Asc/Dsc (29.51). I got the Libra Sun trining the last degree Capricorn Asc. Asc/Dsc cardinal. MC/IC fixed (Scorpio/Taurus). I don't know how it will work at other places, though... May be it should be done fro Greenwich...