PDA

View Full Version : My dream about Crystal Quartz

Tallarico
17-12-2003, 08:50
Last night I had a dream about crystal quartz. I can only remember a snippet, but I recall reaching for a very large (fat) double terminated clear quartz. I "got the words" that said to me "this will make you more powerful".
What do you think? This is not normally a power stone? I got the impression in the dream that it would amplify things...

TemperanceAngel
17-12-2003, 11:31
I am really into what dreams say, and if it was me I would go and buy it!
As having done a reading for you recently, I would say buy one and use it in your house, for grounding or whatever, it could balance your chakras for you and bring in new energy :):):)
XTAX

Tallarico
17-12-2003, 19:41
XTAX,
What I find interesting is I had this dream the night before the package arrived!! I think I will go buy the fattest one I can find! ;)

TemperanceAngel
17-12-2003, 20:58
Originally posted by Tallarico
XTAX,
What I find interesting is I had this dream the night before the package arrived!! I think I will go buy the fattest one I can find! ;)
I am really into synchronicity at the moment, well I am I always into it, but it is highlighted around now!
Tell me all about your crystal when you get it, I know it will be amazing ;)
XTAX

Tallarico
18-12-2003, 02:55
http://www.rainbowcrystal.com/crystal/rainbow.html

scroll to the bottom, Point IS3

Red Emma
18-12-2003, 04:42
Originally posted by Tallarico
XTAX,
What I find interesting is I had this dream the night before the package arrived!!

Package?

I feel as if I slipped into my seat during the second act.

Tallarico
18-12-2003, 05:05
XTAX did a taped reading for me and I dreamt of the crystal the night before her package arrived to my house. In the reading , she mentioned some crystals I may need! :)

TemperanceAngel
18-12-2003, 08:06
*cue Twilight Zone music*

I got one just like that myself recently, in fact, I hold it when I do readings and I was holding it when I did yours.
There's a link there.
Maybe your dream was about mine, haha, just kidding, but there is a connection :D
XTAX