The Pisces New Moon, 3/13/02

AquarianGoddess

Idealistic, spiritual, imaginative, sensitive and self-sacrificing describes Pisces, a water/mutable sign. It is through the lens of Pisces that we have an opportunity to view the world empathetically and compassionately. Are you as evolved as you’d like to be? If not, there’s no better time than the present to dedicate yourself to inner work; losing yourself in order to find yourself. The 23 degree Pisces new Moon (Sun & Moon are conjunct) is a optimal time for visualization, healing, creative endeavors, meditation, music, opening your heart, prayer, giving thanks and being sympathetic to someone else’s adversity while adding good karma to your karmic bank account.

Neptune, the ruler of Pisces and god of the sea, is square (90 degrees) Mars in Taurus, obfuscating the positive Martian attributes. Self-pity and melancholy can be escalating factors causing some to become reality impaired through drugs or alcohol (Pisces rules addictions). Drunk drivers will be out in abundance. The Lights are making a hard angle (square) to both Pluto in Sagg and the nodal axis in Gemini/Sagg providing an ugly arena for power plays, ego issues and dredging up past hurts. It’s best to save your quarrels for another day as squares involving Pluto invite one not to budge on their stance.

Mercury (in Pisces) is sextile (60 degrees) Mars and trine (120 degrees) Jupiter (in Cancer and is the ancient ruler of Pisces), adding some (much needed) levity and quick thinking to the day. Intuition is always elevated when Mercury is in a water sign. Your intuition is speaking to you…are you listening?

From March 15th through the 25th Mercury will square Saturn, Pluto and the nodes. We normally experience these aspects several times a year, but since Saturn and Pluto/nodes are opposing each other, the Mercury squares are greatly magnified. Feelings of insecurity, depression and guilt may unfold, stemming from negative thoughts, which always create negative feelings. Positive affirmations, creative visualization (Mercury in Pisces) looking at a situation realistically (Saturn) probing deeply (Pluto) and adopting new empowering beliefs (Pluto in Sagg/nodes) to create positive and long lasting changes (Saturn/Pluto) in thinking (Mercury), is recommended.

Meanwhile…back at the ranch…

Did somebody say romance? You betcha! Venus (in Aries) is all dressed up in her spiffy red clothes (the color or Aries) looking quite vibrant and ready to hobnob with Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Mars*. Relationships are paramount! Venus in Aries likes to lead, Jupiter says hey let’s party in some faraway place, Saturn admits he’s already purchased the plane tickets, planned the itinerary, packed his bags and is ready and waiting at the airport (he’s a real bore) while Neptune stares aimlessly into space (hey, it’s Neptune, what do you want from me?) and Mars in Taurus keeps his steady eyes on the prize…romancing Venus…and she’s a willing participant. Yes, it’s a good time to make goo-goo eyes at someone!

On March 20th, Venus, Juno** and Pluto, all in fire, will meld into a grand trine*** creating a nexus for soulmate discovery or deepening an existing relationship….a caveat… if you’re soulmate searching, be 100% certain of exactly what you want as Venus/Juno/Pluto plays for keeps. Moreover, remember to give what it is you’re looking to receive.

Also on March 20th, the spring equinox occurs; it’s the time of year that corresponds astrologically to the Sun entering the first sign, Aries. Over the last twelve months the Sun has circled the twelve astrological bases and is back at home plate to begin a new zodiacal year. We feel alive, refreshed, awakened, rejuvenated and are ready to go for it in an adventurous Aries way!

May your spring be filled with rainbows,

Aquarian Goddess

*Venus & Mars are in mutual reception. Venus is in Mars sign of Aries and Mars is in Venus’ sign of Taurus. Although they don’t aspect by degree or sign, they do send congruent signals to each other.

**Juno is the love asteroid and is currently in Leo

*** A grand trine is when three bodies are trine (120 degrees apart) each other (it looks like a triangle with a planet at each point). This is the only time this year that Venus, Juno and Pluto will form the harmonious grand trine.

Kaz

I need to get some knowledge in this area, these post of AG are a mystery to me every time and they somehow sound very intelligent :p .

Advice on what I should read AG? Something for an absolute no-know here......

Kaz

isthmus nekoi

thanks!

Thank you for another astrological report, AG. I always look fwd to your posts!

AquarianGoddess

Hello Kaz,

Sorry that I have you fooled that I'm intelligent, or that my posts "sound" intelligent! Neither is true!

Now, you have me confused! What is it that you're saying? I try to write the new Moon reports so that everyone can understand (meaning those without any knowledge of astrology), although I include the astrological connotations for those who do know astrology.

There are a gazillion beginner astrology sites on the Internet where you can learn about the subject. (www.stariq.com).

Isthmus, thanks!

You guys have a great day!

Kaz

Thanks AG, I will check that one out.

Kaz

Kiama

Thankyou, AG!

Well, according to your report, I did the right thing by beginning all my new creative projects now! (My Tarot Course is just one of the things I've gotten myself into!) So, if the New Moon's in Pisces, does this mean people are more psychically aware now? Also, does this affect me more, cuz my Moon is in Pisces. (I'm a Cancerian.)

Kiama

Malachite

That read really really well.....
I just didn't understand any of it...!
*blush of shame*...

AquarianGoddess

Kiama,

Yes, most are more "intuned" when both Sun & Moon are in Pisces (or any of the water signs). If this new Moon is close in degrees to your natal Moon, it's a New Lunar Return for you.

AG

jade

march 20th trine???

we are looking to buy a house........is this a good time? i hope so cause we are trying LOL

???
jade

Lady Morgana

Thank you for this fantastic report. I really enjoyed reading it.