PDA

View Full Version : default font?? help!

firemaiden
27-12-2003, 18:39
Hi, on my last post (http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&postid=221565#post221565), after I used the papyrus font, the rest of my post refused to return to the default font. It went automatically to times instead when I turned off the papyrus font.

I tried setting it manually to what I thought was the default font, but was not successful in matching it. What is the default font and size, and why did it return to times instead of to the default???

firemaiden
28-12-2003, 19:42
still hoping for an answer on the default font.... my post is virually unreadable until I can fix it...

Kaz
28-12-2003, 20:45
LOL, thatīll teach you not to fool around with fonts :P

now to your problem.
i dont know.
maybe wavebraeker can help out here, coz i tried to reproduce your situation here but to no success.

wavebreaker
28-12-2003, 23:07
Hey, don't blame me!! LOL

When I click on the link to your post I don't see anything wrong with it, so that confuses me a bit. My first thought was that maybe there's a typo in the closing tag, but then I'd have to see the times font as well, and I don't.

Could it be that you reset the default font in your browser? Although I'm not convinced that that has anything to do with it, I'm basically just thinking aloud here...

firemaiden
29-12-2003, 00:57
You don't see the post after the first papyrus font text as times?

That is very interesting!
I'll check it using a different browser and see what comes up.
Aha! when I look in Explorer, not in Safari, then the default font comes up. Hmmmm. Still, it is very strange indeed.