Forecast Chart Confusion....

amyel

I went to Astro-dienst to pull a personal forecast chart for the upcoming year, since my b'day is very soon.

I'm confused, as some elements seem to contradict each other.

TWO 29 year lows just a few months apart????? And both at the same time that I am supposed to be in place of balance and order in my life? How does one make meaning when the dta seems to be contradictory?

Here's the data:

Enough foresight * Saturn trine Jupiter: * 2 January 2004 until 28 January 2004:

A twenty-nine-year low * Saturn opposition Sun: * 9 January 2004 until 7 February 2004:

Self-betterment * Jupiter conjunction Pluto: * 11 March 2004 until 28 March 2004:

A twenty-nine-year low * Saturn opposition Sun: * 6 April 2004 until 3 May 2004:

A little care and restraint * Jupiter opposition Jupiter: * 12 April 2004 until 28 May 2004:

Enough foresight * Saturn trine Jupiter: * 16 April 2004 until 10 May 2004:

A sense of humor * Jupiter trine Sun: * 25 April 2004 until 15 May 2004:

Any insight/help appreciated....

paradoxx

The two 29 year lows are due to the retrograde of Saturn through Cancer. Its essentially the same energy stretched out through out the retrograde and will hit you the hardest when it does oppose the degree of your sun.

It may be that the sense of order and balance will come after your struggle with Saturn REsistance, Recovery is just around the corner but you need to keep focused on what is now so that what can be will be more assistive in your endevours.

The final theme makes a great deal of sense, even if there is tragedy, try to keep your senese of humor it may save the day.

Tallarico

I also went to Astrodienst after I saw this thread...

(I haven't gotten my Kevin Burk Birth Chart book yet, It's in the mail) My birthchart info from them says the following:

Jupiter in Aquarius at 01°19'56 house:6/7 retrograde

How can a planet be in both houses? Does it have something to do with the retrograde? It is my belief that it can only be in one house or another, and I always thought it was 6. :confused:

paradoxx

If the planet is on a house cusp it may take elements of both houses into effect. Astrodiest interpretations do this as well.

isthmus nekoi

amyel, all the astro.com forecasts are computer generated and do not take into account your chart as a whole. At any given time, different planets may exert different effects and a computer cannot synthesize them into a cohesive interpretation, so instead what you get is a slew of contradictions! And paradoxx is right: the reason you have the 29 year low twice is due to the retrograde. Saturn will back up over your sun in opposition, and then when Saturn is direct, he will move forwards over it again.

Tallarico, you may want to check out this thread:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20579

Minderwiz

Tallarico,

When a planet is within 3 - 5 degrees of the next house cusp there are quite a few Astrologers who will treat it as either being in the next house or at the very least having an influence in both Houses.

I suspect that you have a fairly close opposition between Jupiter and your Ascendant - in which case much of the interpretation of Jupiter will be as though it is in the seventh House.

Amyel,

You had your first Saturn opposition of this series back in August, when Saturn was direct. The January opposition is Saturn retrograde and the April opposition is Saturn's final pass, direct.

If you wan to get a flavour of what Isthmus is talking about look at the last four transits on your list. They all overlap. Ask yourself how these four might blend into your experiences of that time.

The actual experience will be even more complex because of minor transits, any possible progressions and whether any of these set off aspect patterns in your natal chart.

amyel

Gulp.

Well, if January will be anything like August, I'm for some interesting times......using Isthmus' analogy, yes, it did feel like I was being rolled over a few times...hopefully thsi time it will be an Austin mini & not a Mack truck...:)

Thanks all....I guess I just better hold on to that "balance & order" 'cos it seems I might need it.

isthmus nekoi

Ah, amyel.... you can't believe how many ppl our age (esp Caps or Cancers) who are looking at me completely horrified when I say: yeah, whatever came up around this late summer will be revisited!! But it certainly won't be exactly the same as before since you've picked up some experience and knowledge from the last time - and the other planets have moved along. Luckily for us Caps, Jupiter in Virgo is still around to make a nice fat trine!

Saturn cycles mean sewing and raising your crops - requires much hard work and responsibility but also bears rewards :) What is a reward? To re-watch, re-guard - to own your keep and be able to own it again. Make sure the harvest is worth your labour!