Blue Lace Agate

Richard

I have had a few anxiety dreams lately, not nightmares, but about things which are not very conducive to restful sleep. Not really believing that it would work, I put a piece of blue lace agate in a little pouch and hung it about my neck before going to bed. Since then, the anxiety dreams have stopped altogether. I've been wearing it ever since because it really seems to reduce (and often eliminate) the stress of everyday affairs.

Reina de Copas

I'm going to try this Richard, thankyou.

wildchilde

Thanks for the post, LRichard! Happy to hear of your success with Blue Lace Agate. I have found it a very calming stone as well. And it works wonders on menopausal symptoms as well, especially hot flashes and hormonal mood fluctuations.

Glass Owl

I have a small blue agate piece and I have found it to be very peaceful and calming stone. It seems to really help me when I'm anxious or moody.

Richard

I have a small blue agate piece and I have found it to be very peaceful and calming stone. It seems to really help me when I'm anxious or moody.
It's a very lovely, gentle stone. If it ever stops working, cleanse it. Putting it under running water seems to rejuvenate it.

Glass Owl

It's a very lovely, gentle stone. If it ever stops working, cleanse it. Putting it under running water seems to rejuvenate it.

Thanks for the tip. Awhile back I was wearing it when I got caught in a rain storm and I was worried that I had damaged it but it was perfectly fine. In fact, it did seem like it "worked" better.

greatdane

I love blue lace agate!

I sometimes sleep with it in a pocket or next to my bed. A calming, soothing stone.

Briar Rose

Thank you for mentioning blue lace agate. I made this over the summer, and wore it alot and felt happier than I am now. It's time to start wearing it again to get in alignment with my true self.

Attachments

• Blue lace agate.jpg
    Blue lace agate.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 216

stonesatiety

Wow! That's pretty. No wonder you feel better wearing it. I have a cut and polished heart of blue lace agate. I always feel peaceful and happy when I look at, hold, or dream with it. Another form here is a small blue lace agate geode cave. Blue lace agate looks different when not cut or polished. Have you noticed the light-blue and white lines of blue lace agate within the cut faces of many geode rims? Yummy stuff!

Richard

Here's a scan of one of my geodes.

Attachments

• geode.jpg
    geode.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 228