Larimar.....

starchaser1277

Does anyone use this stone? I was told by a shah man that I should start using this stone during my readings, he said it would help to unlock the femine qualities in myself and tune me into a more relaxed spiritual state. Wearing it I do feel a bit more relaxed. Does anyone else use this stone. I also bought a piece of lapis to wear during readings as well, as I have been told it can heighten intuition. I'm more curious if anyone has experience with these stones andwhat energies they bring you.
Thank you to whomever replies:)

Briar Rose

I remember the first time I saw Larimar and I fell in love with it. I wrote to the guy who runs the mine in the Dominican Republic begging to send me up a 'just unearthed' little smidgen, but he wouldn't budge! Said he sells to a wholesaler in Florida only. I should post a pic of the VERY provocative pictures in the whole sale magazine (I save from several years ago).

I got this from my notes, which are from Melody's book (incase it sounds familiar to anyone):

Larimar is a pectolite. Sometimes it shows a shimmer called a chatoyancy (like tiger's eye).
If you find one of those I want one too, please!!!!!!

I wrote down that it's good to take to work to attract customers into your store. Good selling stone to wear.

What that guy told you was correct; good grounding stone to help you to stop being materialistic and be more grounded during readings. Good for dimensional work and spiritual work.

Larimar gives off a vibrations that works with the feet- sending a pulse to the meridian channel from the feet to the body to help heal certain parts of your body that are hurting you.

I'll be back with the pics soon- after I feed my pets!

Briar Rose

Here's the 2 ads (2008) as promised and a photo of my Larimar pendant.

Attachments

• Larimar.ad1.jpg
    Larimar.ad1.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 142
  • Larimar ad 2.jpg
    Larimar ad 2.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 142
  • larimar pendant.jpg
    larimar pendant.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 138

Mellaenn

Oh, wow, that is just scrumptious Briar Rose! I do like this stone.

When Larimar shows up in my crystal readings it usually seems to connect to past life experiences. I always consider how it's said to have been a crystal found in Atlantis and not having reappeared until it got belched up out of the volcanic mountains of the DR. :)

Briar Rose

Thank you.

starchaser1277

I remember the first time I saw Larimar and I fell in love with it. I wrote to the guy who runs the mine in the Dominican Republic begging to send me up a 'just unearthed' little smidgen, but he wouldn't budge! Said he sells to a wholesaler in Florida only. I should post a pic of the VERY provocative pictures in the whole sale magazine (I save from several years ago).

I got this from my notes, which are from Melody's book (incase it sounds familiar to anyone):

Larimar is a pectolite. Sometimes it shows a shimmer called a chatoyancy (like tiger's eye).
If you find one of those I want one too, please!!!!!!

I wrote down that it's good to take to work to attract customers into your store. Good selling stone to wear.

What that guy told you was correct; good grounding stone to help you to stop being materialistic and be more grounded during readings. Good for dimensional work and spiritual work.

Larimar gives off a vibrations that works with the feet- sending a pulse to the meridian channel from the feet to the body to help heal certain parts of your body that are hurting you.

I'll be back with the pics soon- after I feed my pets!
It has brought me a very relaxed feeling which I'm just loving! I haven't programed it yet for reading, I just wanted a feel for the stone for a while. I'm wearing it as a pendant close to my throat chaukra, he told me it would help with communication if worn on a shorter chain. I would recommend this to anyone!
Thank you for your reply:)

GotH

They are pretty starchaser! Lucky you. :)

PattyMc

Loving those blues, I want that pendant in the 2nd Ad photo! Is this an expensive stone?

Patty

Briar Rose

Larimar is expensive, but you can find it at a decent price if you keep searching. My pendant was a gift for my 50th birthday.

Don't forget to check QVC too. They hbuy in bulk so they will have excellent prices.

PattyMc

^^^Thank you! I will check QVC, although I'm trying to get my card paid off and I'll have to peek and run!!

What a nice 50th present, happy belated birthday!

Patty