Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Playing Cards?

Radke

Has anyone heard of or experimented with these cards? They are not normal tarot cards, neither considered cartomancy. I am very good with tarot, and wanting to experiment with new divination tools. I am thinking about purchasing it, but am a little scared about not being able to define them properly, or maybe tooo hard.

Any ideas? Should I purchase and give a try?

celticnoodle

oh yes! I have this deck and its very special to me. My mother loved this deck herself and would often read with it. Its very easy to read with--as it does have the 'meaning' of each card written in the corner with the picture of it. However, you do not have to limit yourself to that meaning, IMHO.

Its a great, small deck. Very inexpensive too. Fits easily in most purses--so great to carry around. I received my deck from a very special AT'er--who has been a friend of mine on here for years. (((thank you, again- L!))) I don't read with it as much as I probably should, as a lot of my customers really prefer the usual 78 card tarot deck. I use to sit this and other oracles out for them to chose from, along with the tarot decks, but I rarely do that anymore. I just use whatever deck I am drawn to now.

karen0205

The Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards were the first deck I bought. I remember taking them out of the box and looking at each card, totally fascinated. I was about 10. They are a great deck. I would definitely give it a try. They are pretty inexpensive too.