Eco Heart Oracle Deck

Island Dreamer

Has anyone heard of this one?

The Eco Heart Oracle Deck

Oracle cards created by an environmental artist who works with site energies, dreams and deep meditation, to reconnect people back to the Earth and Nature.

I found it online today and the cards are beautiful but it's not yet in print and the Canadian author - Ingrid Koivukangas - is looking for financial support through 'indiegogo' to get it published. It would be such a pity of the deck wasn't published because it is a lovely nature oracle.

There's an interesting interview with her on Jodi Chapman's SoulSpeak website (came up eleventh when I searched for her name with Google).

Am I allowed to post a link?

BusyScholar

Am I allowed to post a link?

Well I wouldn't see why not, I see people do it quite often, and since they're not published it's a good way to see the cards.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/eco-heart-oracle-deck

That's the link to the Indiegogo site. I'll let you post the link to the interview if you wish, Island Dreamer.

These cards have a weird feel to them. When I think of an outdoor/environmental deck I generally don't think of computer generated art. Some of the cards really look cool, such as the dragonfly. It looks amazing! Then I see the bear standing on the world, and that image just doesn't mean much to me. Maybe if I saw the little book that came with it and really spent some time with the cards I would come to really like it, but my first impressions seem to be quite up and down. Not sure I could back this just yet.