electronics "deprogramming" crystals?

DeLani

I've never heard of this, but I was curious if anyone had ever experienced this.
I had a wonderful, glass-clear double terminated quartz from Mt. Ida. It and I had an instant connection, and it had a lovely, warm vibration that really turned on my intuition when I held it. I would sleep with it under my pillow, and sometimes on my night stand.
While on my nightstand, it came into contact with my digital alarm clock for a couple of days. Now I don't get it's vibe anymore. Help! What has happened and what can I do to get my friend back?

skytwig

If you have a crystal cluster, place it on the cluster for a while..... also Moon light might help......

I've never had this happen, myself.... don't really know what the factor is here..... I don't know that electronics are more powerful than crystals.... crystals, in fact are utilized in electronics....

The other thought i got is to hold it alot and then place it back on the nest of crystals......

Kyrielle

I have heard of using a tape demagnetizer to clear stones when you first bring them home to remove unwanted vibes. So maybe electronic fields do have some sort of influence.

My advice would be to give the stone some time with some gentle natural forces. Moonlight sounds good to me. The quartz cluster is a good idea, too. Or you could give it a few days in a terracotta or clay flowerpot full of earth. Since it is clear quartz, sunlight would be okay, too. I have heard certain plants like cactus and peace lilies can neutralize energy from electronics, so if you have a cactus houseplant around -- or you could try any houseplant -- put the stone near it for a while and see what happens.

This just came to me -- I've never actually done this with a stone, but healers do it all the time with human beings: If you have several pieces of a loving stone, like rose quartz, or a soothing stone, like aquamarine, or a nature-oriented stone, like moss agate, try encircling your "ailing" crystal with these pieces, or pile some in a little bowl and rest the crystal on top of them. Better yet, toss some citrine or kyanite in to help dissipate the negativity.

Sing to it, pet it, play it some relaxing music, carry it around. Love it. Something's gotta wake it up.

-- Kyrielle

paradoxx

maybe it has to do with the timekeeper itself, just a thought.

miss_apples

Maybe you can just carry it close to you constantly for a while...maybe make a pouch that you can wear around your neck or something and then it can get recharged by your natural energy.

skytwig

DeLani..... these are all excellent suggestions!

How is your crystal doing now?

DeLani

I've been carrying it around with me quite a bit lately, and it does feel warmer, but I don't get nearly the powerful sensation to my intuition that I used to when it was "new." I almost feel like it has been severely weakend, so I don't try to put too much "stress" on it. If that makes sense. But I now strongly believe that computers, digital clocks, and other electronic devices can have a bad effect on crystals!

skytwig

It is possible that this is merely a coinsidence.... it is possible that it is time for you to move onto another stone and that your beloved crystal is telling you that........

gloria

Just got Judy Hall's Crystal Bible this morning. I now realise one of the stones I have is an Amazonite.
According to J.H. it has a powerful filtering action, able to absorb microwaves and cell phone emanations. And so protecting against any electromagnetic 'smog.'
She advises to place near your computer.
Funny enough this is where mine has sat since I got it.
I wonder if this could help with the problem you have DeLani?
Gloria.

DeLani

I think I figured it out...

About the same time I moved my crystal to my nightstand, I also took the Labradorite that I used with it away and put it on my computer desk.
I just decided, on a whim, to move it back under my pillow. When I picked up the two stones in their old positions (crystal in left hand, labradorite in right), I felt the energy again.
I guess they were partners, and needed each other to complete the circuit or something...