whispers of love oracle

Thoughtful

http://www.blueangelonline.com/whispers_of_love.htm

Has anyone bought this deck and how do you find it.

For myself l find it a lovely deck the artwork is just beautiful there is so much detail in each card that it gets the intuitive juices working really well. You don't really need the book, just the keywords on the card is enough to get you going.

Inside the book it says "Angela Hartfield the creator of the deck is a psychic medium, reader, teacher and Reiki healer who lives in Hawaii. The artist is Josephine Wall who resides in the UK and also makes pottery figures and sculptures." l only tell you this because l feel both the energies of these two artists in the cards very strongly.

What l like is, it's not necessarily for romantic love but covers family, friends even business partners. I've used it straight out the box and it has been very chatty and accurate. In all l am very pleased that l have it.

The card stock is of medium thickness and has not been laminated and glossed. The cards feel nicely silky and the size is 14cms x 9cms, a little big for me so l am going to trim the white edges. I bought mine for a good price through the book dep. UK. It is published in Australia and printed in China.

So what are your thoughts on the deck.

Mz Harmoney

oh wow! I love the artwork of Josephine Wall and will be adding this deck to my want list! So lovely!