My own Pyramid!!!

Briar Rose

Hi Everyone!

I want to share the Pyramid I made tonight in about 10 minutes. The hardest part was finding 3 metal shirt hangers.

I just bent the ends of the bottom until they came apart.
I straighten them out with a pair of flat plyers.
Then the measured them, and they were 8 inches long.
I bent them in the middle to have 6 pieces.
Then I used my glue gun, and in seconds flat I have my own Pyramid to amplify my Crystals for my Crystal Grid.

I am sure in looking around a craft shop could probably find metal tubing and have someone soldier them together. But for now, making my own with a glue gun was fun, free and took seconds.

Attachments

• Crystal Grid Pyramid.jpg
    Crystal Grid Pyramid.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 157

celticnoodle

Very Nice, BR! :)

Briar Rose

Thank you. I had a really good nights sleep. The Grid and Pyramid works!

I made a smaller one this morning.

greatdane

Well done, Briar Rose!

Briar Rose

Thank you greatdane.

WhiteWolfy

Wow Briar Rose that looks great! and i'm glad it worked.

celticnoodle

Thank you. I had a really good nights sleep. The Grid and Pyramid works!

I made a smaller one this morning.

so, explain this to me, please.

This pyramid can have specific layouts to help with various issues we are facing? How did you learn this? is there a book/website to help with it? I like the idea of it! I want to know more!

How did you know which stones to use and where to place them? I'm very intrigued now! :D

celticnoodle

so, explain this to me, please.

This pyramid can have specific layouts to help with various issues we are facing? How did you learn this? is there a book/website to help with it? I like the idea of it! I want to know more!

How did you know which stones to use and where to place them? I'm very intrigued now! :D

Mellaenn

Very cool, Briar Rose! Thanks for sharing that picture.

I see Citrine and (I think) Aventurine? And what is the crystal in the middle? It looks like angelite in the piccie only without the white flecks. Was this a grid for prosperity by chance?

Briar Rose

This particular Grid was used for prosperity. Angelite was used in the middle. the other two are citrine and green adventurine.

I changed the Grid after I took the picture and made another one using different Crystals to help me sleep. I didn't but it is propably best to keep this under your bed.

There is some information on on what Crystals are good for:
http://www.beadage.net/gemstones/gemstonesA_F.shtml
http://www.peacefulmind.com/stones.htm

Here is some info to get you started:
http://pjentoft.com/f-30-grids.html

In the book, "The Book of Chakras," by Ambika Wauters on pages 56 ans 57, explains the power of Pyramids, and how to use Pyramids. Check out her book on Amazon, it's really good.

Pyramids amplify the Crystals, as to Quartz points directed at particular Crystals.

I would like to make a 4 sided Pyramid next. Just use 4 rods to form a square for the base, and then use a glue gun for 4 rods at the base corners going up to meet at a point for the top. The hardest part is finding the coat hangers at home (if you don't use metal ones) and then bending them to break.