Auralite23

Briar Rose

Could someone do the research or find me info on Auralite23 please? A lot of the pieces on e-bay and Etsy look like chevron Amethyst. How can you tell the difference? I have seen some orange in the Auralite23. What is that?

Have you worked with this, and what is it like? Why is there such a high price on this? Is it new? and where does it come from? Why the name? Thank you.

Autumn Spice

Have you seen the video by Hibiscus Moon on YouTube? I'm not sure if we can post the link here.

The video is titled:

Crystal Healing with Auralite 23

Briar Rose

I have watch that one. Thank you so much!

omshanti72

Briar Rose you are correct when you say it looks like chevron Amethyst because basically it is a chevron Amethyst - the orange you see is most likely Hematite inclusions. Robert Simmons who wrote The Book of Stones takes certain location specific minerals and gives them a trademarked name but purely on a chemical and mineralogical level it's a chevron Amethyst.

The reason why it costs so much is because once it's been given a "magical" name and it gets written about it fetches a higher price - also all of Robert's trademarked stones come with a certificate which possibly pushes the price up.

To be fair i haven't worked with this stone specifically and it may be that the inclusions add an extra dimension to it's energies but as with all stones used for healing the best way to get to know them and what they do is to work with them.

You can find lots of info about this stone at Robert's website - Heaven and Earth
Brightest Blessings

Briar Rose

I watched the Hibiscus Moon video on it. She said her seller/friend identified 17 minerals in the Auralite23. Although she said there can supposedly be 23. I love the red tipped natural wands!!!

Does anyone have one? What's it's vibration?

stonesatiety

Hey BriarR: When I meet a new mineral, I ask it to share what is best for both of us. The stones always share from a distance and across time. Just an option. I love chevron amethyst.

I watched the Hibiscus Moon video on it. She said her seller/friend identified 17 minerals in the Auralite23. Although she said there can supposedly be 23. I love the red tipped natural wands!!!

Does anyone have one? What's it's vibration?

A friend of mine absolutely loves Heaven and Earth, who stock a wide range of beautiful jewelry and stones. (Heaven and Earth have been selling wholesale to everybody for the past few years at the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show.) On the other hand, most of my stones have come from a place called Majestic Quartz in NZ and my friends the Twintreess who live in New Mexico.

I had not purchased any stones from H & E, due mainly to available money--they charge a premium for the stones I was attracted to--but three or four years ago a "new find" labeled "Anandalite" caught my eye. One stone in particular looked and felt different from the rest. I told it I would take it home if it was for me, and I ended up buying it a week or so later. I showed it to Marilyn T, as I always do. (The Twintreess love stones, as do the H & E owners!)

Marilyn said, "Oh, apophyllite. Nice!" I laughed. "Yes, it *is* apophyllite." ha! The apophyllite has inclusions that give it a white milky color. When I asked whether it had a name I could call it, it said, "Ananda." I laughed. The stone was poking fun at the overall name, but also offering an affirmation and invitation into the very real high vibrational experiences I felt within it. Stone messages, as are ours, are always multi-dimensional!

celticnoodle

I have two auralite23s that I purchased from Delitz here on A.T. awhile ago. I love them. they are raw stones--about 3 or 4 inches long each, and a good size around too. Too big to wrap in wire and hang from a necklace. They came to me with great energy and I do meditate with them, holding one in each hand as I do so.

My latest meditation while holding them and listening to a chakra cleansing meditation, I honestly could feel a tingling in my body rise from my feet up, as I started with a grounding from my feet and then worked upwards with feeling the energy rise up to my knees, thighs, ect. and then begin working with the different chakras. It was a powerful meditation lasting about 20 plus minutes.

During the meditation, in addition to the tingling feeling that I felt, I also saw many spirits, but not to speak with - just saw the outline of them all around me. It was incredibly peaceful! This meditation was more for a healing type of meditation for myself--and afterwards I felt so good--energized! Which, I would say meditations generally do anyway--but it was more so then normally.

I have also used these crystals to help me when I do medium readings and had my psychic circles where we tried to connect with spirits and always had great success then too.

I would say because this crystal has so many minerals and crystals in it--anywhere from 17 to 23 (who knows, maybe even more-but these are the numbers given generally), that it would hold the same energies each of these are said to have.

It does seem to have a lot of the same energies, but perhaps more magnified as my raw amethyst has. It definitely does help with my psychic readings and especially my medium readings. At least I feel it does. I also feel it does have healing capabilities too--and possibly is good for an overall healing type of situation.

here is one site you can read up on it-I googled before commenting on it here-

http://www.devinemiracles.com/auralite23.html

Briar Rose

You are so lucky! I will post more after the weekend. I have to work!