PDA

View Full Version : Botswana Agate

poivre
20-01-2004, 23:26
Would someone be able to tell me about this stone? Just the meaning, nothing too indepth. I picked this up & have just found it means emotional comfort/stress reduction.
I picked this because I have had some other Agate stones & this one was different. The store always carry different ones & so I just pick them as I go. I Looked but couldn't find on some sites.

Thanks for any replys.

skytwig
21-01-2004, 03:41
Oh, I looooooove this stone, ros. I have tons of them..... each is like a little fantasy world.....

Botswana Agate is great for encouraging Creativity.... I use them when I feel stuck in any of my projects.

Enjoy, enjoy!!!

Ruby Red Slippers
21-01-2004, 11:08
Botswana Agate Gives Joy.
Changes depressed mood into
Happiness. Helps to adapt to
Change.

Very pretty stones, the only thing I have found it thqt the energy to relieve depression does not appear to be long lasting.

Just my opinion.

RRS

paradoxx
23-01-2004, 08:04
agates in genearl help the mind work with facts and fast paced projects, the blue, white and black of Botswana agate (thats teh color combo i am familiar with) provides an ability to break down your thoughts and layer the issue at hand.

I see it more as a scrying stone that can help you find deeper meaning to whats on your mind.

poivre
23-01-2004, 10:49
Very interesting,
Thanks!