Groundhogs Day Preview

paradoxx

Or Imbolic if you prefer.

The Chinese year of the Monkey moves into full swing as the groundhog looks for his shadow, although this year, the groundhog isn't trusting his shadow more than the Weather Channel.

February will enter as the moon conuncts Saturn and opposes juno in Capricorn. Mercury will be close to completing its extended stay in Capricorn (as it went retrograde just before 2004 cycle began).

Virgo Jupiters opposition to Pisces Venus in late January will be the highlight after the Aquriaun New Moon on the 21st of Jan. This oppistion is hard to pin down, we are tempted to try and settle down and enjoy our new situations, but any expansive assistance from jupiter is null and void unless you have retro jupiter in your natal chart. This may make us want to return to a less complicated situation, perhaps one where we know we can find work.

Mars begins its concluding tour de force in Aries and prepares to enter the sign of the Taurean Bull. As mentioned in the january retrograde post, this will highlight how the Agricultural Dept. of the United States and NAFTA/WTO will deal with the Mad Cow Sitaution as well as being a hot topic in the democratic debate sector.

The Sun and Neptune will be conjunct for this Esbat, resulting in amped up psychic energies and unusual revelations and predictions. This conjunction trines the asteroid lilith and squares the True node of the moon. Fortunatly this aspect with teh node directs our intuitoins into ideas of eternal understanding of the true balance of things to come and lilith heps us come to terms with the reality and possiblity of the afterlife.

uranus begins its final venture into pisces, and once again issues of individual freedoms versus religous intolerance will be at the forefront of societies Televisions. This may also be a prelude to flooding and a continuation of odd weather patterns in the northwest.

Cancer will have a tough time as Saturn prepares to go direct, just when Cancers thought they had everything under control, Saturn will decide to move foreward and return its restrive powers upon the sensitive crabs, So any Cancers reading hits, perpare for hard (but slowgoing) changes in teh next 2 months. Cancer prefers things to move their way, sudden shifts like Saturn and the Moon conjunction at one degree one month before Saturn goes direct is difficult for them to work with and it may be a sign to return to simpler times, perhaps away from family.

Virgos will continue to have issues with retro jupiter preventing the process of new beginning for them. This laid back time does not suit Virgo at all, this industrious and intellectual earth sign thrives when things are in motion, and become tensne with things at a standstill, especially for those which Jupiter has aspected any other zoidac energies(Virgo sun sign or not).

Capricorns who have had difficulty communicating their needs inthis time of change will have finally had their say, and with Saturn in the sign of the house and family, the restrictions thereof will be released and presented in a way that helps Cap in the long run but present new challanges in the short term.

The Grand Earth trine of Jupiter in Vorgo, the True Node in Taurus and Capricorn Chiron helps ground and keep things stable in a time of chaos, this tri-aspect is telling us ourselves to be the island of tranqulity in the sea of chaos that the world has become around us, not to thake things personally, and to avoid trying to convert others at the cost of self-respect.

paradoxx

Venus Opposes Jupiter, Jan 27-29

A quick look at this last week of january.

Pisces Venus will oppose retrograding Virgo Jupiter on this date just as New Hampshire is presenting its primary vote procedures. Its a turning point for the nation thats for sure.

A Cluster of planets in Aquarius creates a wave of energy that pisces will distribute through the art of diplomacy and tact, with some unexpected outbursts that will be inhanced as the Aquarian ruling planet of Uranus is at 1deg pisces.

Expect this last week of January to be a fast paced roller coaster of excitment and intrigue. The Venus oppisioton will relate to financial savings and spendings, with Solar Virgos and Pisces being affected the most. Rising Virgos and Pisces will have to clean up a leftover mess and Lunar Virgos adn Pisces will probably just have to clean house and while they're at it, will probably find something that they thought was long gone. All of hte preceding situations will have an emotional backdrop as the Moon Conjuncts Mars in Aries which is getting ready to move into Taurus.

Cancer will be relieved of **some** pressure but as the tides change, this is the calm before the storm that comes when saturn decides to move foreward again in Early March. Cancers with prominant Virgo placments will be hit harder as jupiter makes opposing aspects to Venus.

skytwig

Groan :( ...... Thanks for the warning, paradoxx...... I am double Cancer with Venus, Moon and Saturn in Virgo (3rd house)..... I want to run away....... :)

Interestingly, my father's inheritance is a huge issue right now..... I am skeptical of course that I will receive anything.... but the family is a mess!! I am just laying low...... focusing on other things as best I can......

But it is very, very uncomfortable....... :(

paradoxx

Saturns return to directness begins

This last week of January was a fast paced rollercoaster of excitment, but it was more of a concluding feeling to the remanants of last year. The Mercury retro shadow of january is over, although saturns shadow is creeping up on us (slowly of course). What does this mean?

We will need to take a look at this saturn retro as well as the prevoius one to understand what is happening. Saturn in nov 2002 went retro @ 29 deg gemini, reversed and directed course and entered Cancer where @ 14 degrees it went retrograde again and will go direct @ 6 deg Cancer. Saturn is still holding on to some of the remaining Gemini energy and will let is go during this next stationary point. Geminis inlfluence on Saturn (and visa versa) dealt with war, economics, and communications (how many times did the president lie to us?). Our faith and credit as a nation was tested, and while the overall value was decreased, we triumphed for 29 degrees Gemini is the solar degree of the Great Seal of the United States approved by congress on June 20, 1782.

The Nations Solar Degree, established july 4, 1776, is 5 degrees Cancer, one degree away from the Saturn stationary point. The one thing that comes to mnid is that this is an election year and we have 7 democratic nominees biding for delegates. Saturn is at its most active when it is moving (foreward or retrograde) and at its weakest when stationary. It will be during the stationary perioud of early march will the true battle of wits, poliitics, and candor be brought out to its fullest.

Saturn releases its hold on Geminis, pushes Cancers to be more realistic, and makes Capricorns realize that they don't need to do everything on their own.

Meanwhile, Jupiter continues to make Virgos and Pisces understand that the world does not revolve around their needs only, and for some its not a pleasent message.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
. . .only when you've mapped out blank existence does the world you live in makes sense

skytwig

Re: Saturns return to directness begins

paradoxx said:
Saturn in nov 2002 went retro @ 29 deg gemini, reversed and directed course and entered Cancer where @ 14 degrees it went retrograde again and will go direct @ 6 deg Cancer.

The Nations Solar Degree, established july 4, 1776, is 5 degrees Cancer, one degree away from the Saturn stationary point.
Wow, this is incredible..... I will definitely be paying attention.....

paradoxx

correction on the nations solar degree

The nations solar degree is at 13 cancer (the initial stationary point of Saturn) and saturn will go stationary and then direct conjuncting the nations jupiter degree at 6deg cancer. So much of the intial interpretaion still applies. espicially since the accendent of the nation is Sagitarius ruled by jupiter.

My chart i was referring to was jammed full of glyphs in cancer and I made an honest mistake, but i woudlnot have made the accendent connecton otherwise.

paradoxx

Ricin Attack

as of 10:00 p.m. MST (midnight 2/3/04 EST) the moon will be conjunct Saturn in Cancer at 7 degrees. This lunar conjunction almost makes a quincux to the SUN/Neptune conjunction which does in deed quincunx Ceres in Cancer. Sun and Neptune in Aquarius which in turn trines lilith adn squares the true node(and thats the only aspect it makes except for the transiting part of fortune (conjunct the true node @ 10:00 MST/Mid FEB 3 EST) and the accendent (In libra at the mentioned time))

Thi sis the concluding energy of the day for the east coast, although security precautions will be amped up for the democratic primies and will be a topic of discussion for the remaining week.

What a way to inagurate the year of the monkey.

paradoxx

mercury has entered aqarius

Mercury is no longer opposing Cancer saturn, and will transit neptune through aquarius. This approching conjunction will help us focus our communication skills into what we want as an individual and as a human collective. This helps most of the signs, but Virgos having to deal with Jupiter retro in their sign will be distraught by the need to take leadership with the voice, virgos in command are used to having everything done with minimum of communication needs, but things are changing for these virgos, very very fast.

7 deg cancer Saturn has hit an oppisition point to juno at 5 deg cap. This will be the final opposition that saturn will have save for the quickly moving moon, accendent and house positions. Juno relates to how we as humans, well, relate to one another. this is the astro body of deep friendship and lasting love that trancends borders and at times, lifetimes. Juno rules how the karma of relationships flows, If Cancer has been insensitive, this oppisition will create an onslaught of karma distribution that even the hardest cancer shell won't shield.

Mars has settled into Taurus and makes a tight conjunct to the vertex at 6 deg taurus as the vertex prepares to shoot foreward and enter Gemini before we know it. Message to Taurus, The Grass usually isn't greener, but it may be a different shade. This statment has many facets to it, explore and examine, if something doesn't take your fancy, don't reject it right away, just be patient but know when to take action.

Venus concludes the journey through pisces and prepares to enter aries. fiery passion for valentines day will make for romanitc encounters. My advise, buy real and fake flowers, that way the fake flowers can last for a longer time. Savor and hrness these transits, venus will be allowed wide berth without opposition until june where it will be in Gemini and go retrograde thus opposing pluto in sagitarius. followed by opposition to neptune and uranus and eventually mars later in teh year, venus has star quality right now, with mars in venus rulled taurus, great fortune will come, but patience and cultivation will bring the day throguh and make the grass greener.

paradoxx

Massive Cosmic Challanges

Ugh, if i'm not feeling down I'm feeling extremely dissapointed. The chart right now seems to reflect that situation, and what a chart it is. i reccommend going to www.astro.com and generate a chart of the moment with all the asteroids and aspects present. A Midnight chart will place the accendent in scorpio and the MC in Leo, which will place at least one astrological influence in each sign except libra, but that changes in an hour or so anyway. So balance comes when it comes. Considering this is how we start our daily hour system, thats something to talk about, even if most of us are asleep.

For those with a superstisous mindset don't be alarmed by Capriron juno opposing Cancer Saturn exactly on Fri. 13th (actually, if your superstisous, then you shouldn't be here to begin with).

That "onslaught of karma" will commence with a full frontal attack that will make GWs Shock and Awe Campaign look like a generic display of fireworks. And whether we like it or not we are going to hear about it. Why, Taurus mars squares Aquarian mercury. Taurus mars is also Squaring Aquarian Neptune. Oh, yeah, that karmic onslaught will be amplified by Pisces.Aries Venus Squaring Retro Cancer Saturn and sagitariuas pluto, but once venus moves out of the square angle of pluto it hits, yup, Juno, and nust in time for teh day of romance, you know, Valentines day (better make it a double order of roses and ASK her what kind of chocolate she wants, then get her the moderetly expensive kind so you have money left for dinner)(or you can just cook dinner).

Jupiters REtrograde is in full swing as the constant squaring to pluto moves on a gruellingly slow pace. (yes there is another square at hand). Good thing that this square isn't being amplified by an opposition like the venus/jupiter oppositino a while back, otherwise, the karmic paychecks might be overdrawn. (or something like that, well Its not happening so no need to worry).

Before the middle of april lilith in gemini will oppose the Sagitarius Pluto and activates a very powerful square, this coupled with the oppostion to the Natal Mars of the United States, homeland security for the nation, and home security for the peopel will be made a case. The Amnesty program wtih MExico will have shown its true effects for early May (cinqo de Mayo) especially in the south, mid, and north west areas of the US.

And all of these squares and trines (too many to even mention right now so i'll make another thread for that since groundhogs day is over anddone, and valentines day comes quick) form the generation of many challanges, those trying to establish themselves alone will have a hard time, those on their own will need more support, the line between credit and debtit will never be more clear. Decision smade since last november will have thier full effects brought forth into this new year.

If anyone has been insensitive or manipulitve or just a plain jerk, their karma will be paid for in full, no payment plans, no installments, all at once in all ways even the most obscure and esoteric. Cancers take note, your behaviour patterns will be brought out, make sure that your actiosn are just and prepare to defend them against others bad karma, don't sink to their level, stay vigilant and stay true.

(and i just noticed that my status is "Elder" COOL :) )

As you can see, making htis post made me feel a great deal better.