PDA

View Full Version : For positive thinking!

Agathe
26-01-2004, 20:12
Hi all,

I have a friend who is going through a very rough time in her life. She's pretty lost and she sees everything in a negative way. I was thinking she could get a crystal for herself, the one that would make her calm down, see things in a positive light, and relax. Because I myself do not know much about crystals YET, I thought I would post my problem here and someone would help me. I would appreciate your help so much...thank you :)

Blessings,
Agathe

TemperanceAngel
26-01-2004, 20:57
I don't have much more to add at this stage, but I am sure you will get more responses ;) XTAX

Agathe
27-01-2004, 03:40
Thanks TA :D!

Agathe

Moonbow
27-01-2004, 03:53
Hi Agathe

My notes say that Chrysocolla "brings balance, cleanses all negativity and brings inner peace and contentment" May be worth a try. Its a lovely geeny colour stone and is said to also flush out and heal heart blocks (loss, hurt, guilt, fear) it helps self-forgiveness and patience also.

Here's a piccy:
chrysocolla (http://www.catherinesjewelrydesign.com/files/LC16X12_Chrysocolla.jpg)

Moonbow*

Agathe
27-01-2004, 05:32
Thank you Moonbow*. Maybe I should get one for myself? :D

Blessings,
Agathe

Ruby Red Slippers
27-01-2004, 08:00
Agathe:

I would suggest the following:

Rose Quartz, pink, for it's calming effect and it's ability to help clear stored anger, resentment, fears and replace negativity with harmony.

Citrine to open the negative pathways and help in avoiding attracting any negative energy.

Hematite because it is an all around good healing and grounding stone.

All of these stones/crystals are easy to find and relatively inexpensive as “tumbles stones”.

Blessings,
RRS

Agathe
27-01-2004, 22:15
Thanks Ruby...that's really very useful :)

Agathe

miss_apples
28-01-2004, 01:25
I am making a charm for a friend for the same reasons and I am using snowflake obsidian. Its supposed to help to recognize the negative patterns in ones life and helps them redesign one's thoughts to provide relief from undesired conditions

Agathe
28-01-2004, 02:09
Thank you miss_apples....now, all I have to do is translate all the names into Polish :D. But I'm sure most of them will have very similar names

Blessings,
Agathe

miranda
21-02-2004, 16:05
honestly what you want to do for your friend is beautiful.. but ive found thru experience.. (my husband) that you can really only leave a few *seeds* around & if she pics them up great .. but she may not .. he really hasnt .. but remember every time u just love her u are helping, more than u can ever know

my sufi teacher taught me this lesson.. my ONLY responsibility is for my own spiritual growth not anyone elses.. what is honey for one is bitter for another
but in your own growth u will help others *sends u a hug*

Kirranan
02-03-2004, 19:07
You could maybe buy your friend a crystal bracelet or a power bead bracelet? I have worn a rose quartz bracelet for a few months now to try and help balance my emotions better, (I am prone to huge swings of emotion) and have found that I am coping with them much better now.

Kirranan :-)

Red Emma
03-03-2004, 03:49
Originally posted by miranda
honestly what you want to do for your friend is beautiful..

my sufi teacher taught me this lesson.. my ONLY responsibility is for my own spiritual growth not anyone elses.. what is honey for one is bitter for another
but in your own growth u will help others *sends u a hug*

Very beautiful, Miranda, and super wise.

I worry about the cause of your friend's negativity. Perhaps she needs professional help which can then be augmented with the crystals ... the ones she chooses.

If she's depressed, be aware that depression is an extremely serious, and sometimes fatal, illness.

Best wishes to both of you.

Nitegoddess
03-03-2004, 04:27
Agathe,
That is wonderful what you are trying to do. It is amazing how much all of us go through many of the same things. I know that I am going to try the Rose Quartz .. I too have terrible mood swings and being a cancer doesn't help either.
Good Luck with your quest.

Agathe
03-03-2004, 06:09
Thank you guys a lot. Well, it occured my friend already had the Rose Quartz and I hope it'll help her. She's feeling much, much better now :).
For all of you who suffer from negativity and general internal mess, I suggest keeping amethyst near you. It does wonders, at least it did for me :D. I've just found it out.

Blessings to all,
Agathe