For positive thinking!

Agathe

Hi all,

I have a friend who is going through a very rough time in her life. She's pretty lost and she sees everything in a negative way. I was thinking she could get a crystal for herself, the one that would make her calm down, see things in a positive light, and relax. Because I myself do not know much about crystals YET, I thought I would post my problem here and someone would help me. I would appreciate your help so much...thank you :)

Blessings,
Agathe

TemperanceAngel

Rose Quartz

I don't have much more to add at this stage, but I am sure you will get more responses ;) XTAX

Agathe

Thanks TA :D!

Agathe

Moonbow

Hi Agathe

My notes say that Chrysocolla "brings balance, cleanses all negativity and brings inner peace and contentment" May be worth a try. Its a lovely geeny colour stone and is said to also flush out and heal heart blocks (loss, hurt, guilt, fear) it helps self-forgiveness and patience also.

Here's a piccy:
chrysocolla

Moonbow*

Agathe

Thank you Moonbow*. Maybe I should get one for myself? :D

Blessings,
Agathe

Ruby Red Slippers

Agathe:

I would suggest the following:

Rose Quartz, pink, for it's calming effect and it's ability to help clear stored anger, resentment, fears and replace negativity with harmony.

Citrine to open the negative pathways and help in avoiding attracting any negative energy.

Hematite because it is an all around good healing and grounding stone.

All of these stones/crystals are easy to find and relatively inexpensive as “tumbles stones”.

Blessings,
RRS

Agathe

Thanks Ruby...that's really very useful :)

Agathe

miss_apples

I am making a charm for a friend for the same reasons and I am using snowflake obsidian. Its supposed to help to recognize the negative patterns in ones life and helps them redesign one's thoughts to provide relief from undesired conditions

Agathe

Thank you miss_apples....now, all I have to do is translate all the names into Polish :D. But I'm sure most of them will have very similar names

Blessings,
Agathe

miranda

honestly what you want to do for your friend is beautiful.. but ive found thru experience.. (my husband) that you can really only leave a few *seeds* around & if she pics them up great .. but she may not .. he really hasnt .. but remember every time u just love her u are helping, more than u can ever know

my sufi teacher taught me this lesson.. my ONLY responsibility is for my own spiritual growth not anyone elses.. what is honey for one is bitter for another
but in your own growth u will help others *sends u a hug*