PDA

View Full Version : message tracking (again)

TemperanceAngel
27-01-2004, 11:23
Hi!
My message tracking has not been working for the last week or so??
After I have sent a message, I click on message tracking and there is nothing there and I know that the person has not received it yet?
Please help
XTAX

Kaz
27-01-2004, 16:55
the tracking of the message appears in a special box (message tracking) in your pm folder. or i'd better say should, at least it does here.
if it hasnt shown yet, the one that received it hasnt read it yet.

TemperanceAngel
27-01-2004, 20:08
Kaz,
Usually it will say if they haven't received it yet, a little message in red :confused: and now it doesn't, even more :confused:
XTAX

wavebreaker
27-01-2004, 20:36
Do you mean the message that is shown immediately under the name of the recipient in the message list? If a user has switched to invisible mode, there is no message there. Could that be it?

TemperanceAngel
28-01-2004, 08:25
wabebreaker I mean wavebreaker I don't think so :confused:
When you send a pm and check msg. tracking, a box will appear and it will say something like: the person is online or their inbox is full, they have been made aware etc.
I have no box/folder appearing?
XTAX maybe I'm going mad????

Moonbow
28-01-2004, 08:30
Stupid question, I know, but, you are ticking the boxes after the message box aren't you? Just a thought

Moonbow*

TemperanceAngel
28-01-2004, 08:50
Originally posted by Moonbow*
Stupid question, I know, but, you are ticking the boxes after the message box aren't you? Just a thought

Moonbow*, stupid question, but what do you mean by ticking boxes?????????? XTAX

wavebreaker
28-01-2004, 09:55
When sending a PM, you need to tick the "Request Read Receipt" box below the message entry box to enable message tracking for the PM you are sending.

TemperanceAngel
28-01-2004, 10:07
DOH!!!!
((((Thank You))))
XTAX