Best place to buy crystals online (Australia)

Miss Woo

I'm looking for a good place to buy crystals online (in Australia)...

I'm thinking of buying some small crystals for my Tarot deck, to pop inside my Tarot bag. I would like some crystals for cleansing, protection and grounding... I was thinking:

Clear quartz
Rose quartz
Amethyst
Labradorite
Black tourmaline

Do you prefer to buy your crystals online or in person?

Blucrescentmoon

I'm looking for a good place to buy crystals online (in Australia)...

I'm thinking of buying some small crystals for my Tarot deck, to pop inside my Tarot bag. I would like some crystals for cleansing, protection and grounding... I was thinking:

Clear quartz
Rose quartz
Amethyst
Labradorite
Black tourmaline

Do you prefer to buy your crystals online or in person?

Hi Selena

I can help you, preference for me personally is to feel them rather than online, what City are u in?

~e-mail address removed by moderator~

Miss Woo

Hi Selena

I can help you, preference for me personally is to feel them rather than online, what City are u in?

Hi,

I'm in Victoria. Thanks for your email address. I will be in touch soon :)

Miss Woo

Please take a look at our Aeclectic Tarot forum rules. No e-mail addresses in posts thank you.

I'm sorry, Hemera, that was my fault... I thought Blucrescentmoon was giving me her email address, but then I later realised that she was just telling me who she is and where she's from (she didn't actually give an email address; just her name and where she works) :)

Hemera

Ah, okay, I see..
Well, no harm in a reminder of our Forum Rules I guess it´s useful reading for us all :)

Miss Woo

Ah, okay, I see..
Well, no harm in a reminder of our Forum Rules I guess it´s useful reading for us all :)

Yes, no harm done and it has helped me to remember the rule about emails, which I had forgotten! :)