Wisdom of the Four Winds

ncefafn

I was browsing Aeclectic and came across this oracle deck, "Wisdom of the Four Winds." I was really attracted to the art.

Has anyone used this deck, and if so, what did you think of it?

Kim

poivre

I just purchased this deck today & was going to post about it. I have just looked at the book & cards.
The cards are beautiful!
The book is well made & easy to read. They also give you a book marker & a black satin bag for your cards.
The colors are mostly mossy green on the backs.
The pictures are soft colors.
They whole set is very earthy.

poivre

If you look at the pictures this is what it says for the
Dolphin
Aihe
Spirit of the South - Joy

Dolphin- Explains the animals
The Gifts-
Welcome to the magic of the South Wind where the inner child teaches us the power of gentleness and touch. Rejoice and let the free spirit of the Dolphin capture your heart. Let the joy of play turn again within the circle of your life. You are gifted much by the Dolphin Way.
Dolphin brings the breath of like, the opportunity to heal old hurts and move beyond the shadows of the past. You are invited to follow Dolphins's guiding presence, the way of joy founded in movement and the wonder of change.
Seek the truth of your journey. Move as Dolphin moves, lifting smoothily to the bow wave, and with grace. When you are in your elemnt, working and living within your passion, you will be free to ride the storm winds and plunge unheeding through the tumult of the waves. This is the call now. To shift into the realm that honours your dream To see the wider world and travel its promise.
Breathe deeply and prepare to plunge in. Dolphin heralds an important moment of alignment with your higher self. That change is born of the ability to laugh at your situation, and find within it the joy of the child.
Creation is you it is reborn of your heart and your Dreamtime. The courage for that journey wakens to the cry of the Dolphin spirit. Go, ride the waves, sing to the sky and greet the world with a smile.

2 poems to follow this post for Dolphin

poivre

I am Dolphin

I am delight unbound
And love profound

I am pain revealed
And old hurts healed

I am beauty and grace
In the oceans' space
I am Aihe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Think less and be more
Enjoy the realms of fun

Set free the child within
To dance in wave and Sun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know much about Oracles but this seams nice. I use Tarot.
I have nothing to compare it to except The Animal-Wise Tarot By Ted Andrews & they relate to tarot.

starsongs

hi ncefafn, ros, and zoyra..:)

Wisdom of the Four Winds is wonderful...I love it...
The writings in the book are so poetic and beautiful...the Art is soft and dreamlike, yet realistic too...

The numerological base to the system is awesome...There is real magic in the way this works...

I haven't had the deck long..i look forward to exploring it more...

blessings,
starsongs

poivre

I know this is not the spot to put this but it's just an idea for anyone who is looking at this thread.

I have been debating to post this but I am not going to use these cards & would trade them for another Oracle deck to someone who is honest & will appreciate these cards.
I would like Goddess Knowledge Cards By Susan Boulet.(I would consider other decks also). I paid $60 Canadian + tax
The deck & book is in new condition & well worth the money.