Fortune-telling decks

Vanchica

Hi, I am trying to find information on 'fortune-telling decks" such as Madame Endora's deck. I do know of the Gypsy Witch deck but am looking for more detail into card types and meanings.

If anyone has a few meanings for Endora or another (non-Gypsy Witch) deck, I'd love to hear about them, especially if they are 78 card decks mirroring a proper Tarot deck

Someone referred me to Doreen Virtue's Angel Tarot but I am not much of a fan of DV......

TIA for any deck titles or sample cards. :)

danielnogo

Hi, I am trying to find information on 'fortune-telling decks" such as Madame Endora's deck. I do know of the Gypsy Witch deck but am looking for more detail into card types and meanings.

If anyone has a few meanings for Endora or another (non-Gypsy Witch) deck, I'd love to hear about them, especially if they are 78 card decks mirroring a proper Tarot deck

Someone referred me to Doreen Virtue's Angel Tarot but I am not much of a fan of DV......

TIA for any deck titles or sample cards. :)
The endora cards are not a tarot, they are kind of in a system of their own if you ask me theres nothing else like them that ive seen, it has elements of spirituallity mixed with everyday practical things, very cool cards.

Reallky most divination decks are fortune telling decks, you can absolutely tell the future with tarot with the same accuracy as a gypsy deck, as much as I love my gypsy deck.

My personal favorite type of divination is definitely lenormand, those cards are prophecy in a box.

nisaba

you can absolutely tell the future with tarot with the same accuracy as a gypsy deck, as much as I love my gypsy deck.

Yep. If you really must have the future, as opposed to what to do in the present to improve the future, Tarot will give it to you.

Vanchica

Thank you :)

I appreciate your posts!! I am trying to study divination by cards just out of interest... the systems, the approaches :)

Vanchica

Lenormand

It sounds like Lenormand is taking off like crazy, I will have to check it out :)

silvereye

I agree too that I find it much easier to pick up Lenormnd than Tarot

danielnogo

I personally LOVE lenormand, I have only been doing it for about 4 months, and I am probably better at reading lenormad than tarot, even though I am good at both. I love how practical and intuitive lenormand is, there are a million possibilities for card combinations.