Would you use a deck with art like this?

danielnogo

I really like doing these pictures that are done all with a ballpoint pen, they are sketchy and unpolished but I wanted to see if there were people that feel this type of imagery would vibe with their intuition.

http://postimg.org/image/j5tgmg2j3/

BTW this was taken with a bad camera so it doesnt do it justice.

AJ

although I don't understand your image, black and white decks can be extremely powerful. Go for it!

danielnogo

although I don't understand your image, black and white decks can be extremely powerful. Go for it!

Hey thanks! Just so you know this image is called birth, the tower is actually a phallus with a vulva in the tip, representing the union if opposites, there is also a star of David in the background, the triangle pointing up is the masculine and the triangle poibting down is the femenine, they birth the man who is laying in the fetal position.

Water Lady

no I need color

ana luisa

Absolutely. I would read with it. I actually LIKE b&w decks. However, I would still need some sort of polish and finish to it ,maybe borders or something to lock the image in, so to speak. As it is, the eyes get a bit lost looking for a focal point :)

Morwenna

I got a lot out of it, and yes I did catch the birth bit even before you said it! I do like color, but sketches like this work very well. Part of the success with this image for me is the fact that you've drawn in some texture; it's not a flat line drawing (which to my mind would need color).