The Love Pack, Chuck Spezzano

purple_scorp

At Christmas time, I purchased the Love Pack (book and 84 cards). There are four suits (12 Healing, 25 Luck, 5 Grace and 42 Problem).

The book says: "The Love Pack (Romance Deck) is an entertaining and informative set of eighty-four cards that can reveal what influences are at work in our love lives. It can be used to discover the love potential of certain partners, through the recognition and resolution of problems that hold us back form opening up to love in general or with a specific partner."

Does anybody else have this set? I find them easy to read, and so far they have been accurate though I've only read for three people (including me). I'm interested to know if anybody else is using it.

Thanks
purple_scorp

purple_scorp

Hi WolfyJames.

Here is website that features another Chuck Spezzano deck:
http://www.psychologyofvision.com/

You can do an online 3 card reading using his Enlightenment Deck (which are similar in artistic style to the cards in the Love Pack.

Here is a quote from another website:

"Dr Chuck Spezzano has worked for 28 years as a marriage counsellor, therapist and internationally acclaimed workshop leader. He runs courses throughout the world, including North America, Europe and Asia and he is the author of numerous self-help works".

The Love Pack includes healing methods so that you can work through the problem cards, if you draw them.

Definitely put it on your wishlist and when you get the pack, I'd love to chat about it.

purple_scorp

WolfyJames

I really like the art on the cards, and you are right, the art is the same as Love Pack. I asked a few questions, and the cards were right on. You sound like you have these cards too. Well, I'll add his Enlightenment Deck in my wishlist as well.