purplegoddess

paradoxx

PurpleGodessI'm going to relate your chart to Feb 14, St. Valentines Day becaused the full moon is passed, and with taht amazing sight mars and venus have enterd taurus and aries, things have changed.

As for the full moon analysis, the moon was in oppsition to the sun (obviously), Neptune and Mercury. This has caused a great deal of psycic stress, your employers and supervisors are putting their karma on you, don't let them get you down, they are just under their own stress and need to distribute it evenly.

all right, lets start with the powerhouse Saturn. Saturn went retrograde very close if not right on your lunar Degree. Going back to 2002, Saturn went retrograde @ 29deg Gemini in late november. Now Saturn is retrograding and ready to go stationary and eventually direct at 6 degrees Cancer. Fortunatly you have Saturn retrograde in your natal chart.

The other powerhouse Jupiter is also in retrograde, and is transiting a string of asteroids and planets including mars in the industrial sign of Virgo. and this seems to be the source of your work frustrations, you do not have jupiter in retro, for you jupiter is effective when direct.

The Sun has conjuncted your saturn degree so the difficult times encounterd are not nessacarly all your fault, but whatever karma has been implemented has been dished out through ruthlesss equallty. Keep your calm and prepare for better times.

Don;t let Jupiters retrograde in Virgo debilitate your naturally productive nature, if you need a day off and its not a problem, just ask for it, the worst they can do is say no. At the same time, you may need to look at your own way of production an dsee if it is lacking or not acomplishing something in general.

There is a great deal of opposition energy at hand, but once Saturn goes direct again in early march, prepare for things to move foreward at a slow process. But this shoudl give you teh time to work with the jupiter retrograde to reevaluate what your job expects of you as well as what you expect from your job.

Come this valentines day, the moon will be in sagitarius, and will be opposing your mercury and venus in Gemini. If its not too late, this would be the day to have off. mercury and the moon in opposition creates an emotional outpour with your communication abilities (which are usually very articulate). Once the moon enters Capricornand opposies your tripple Cancer layout, you will have a more complete understanding of your circupsantces, and some of it might come to you with psychic intuitons.

In all hnoesty, there is almost too much going on with your chart to transfer into a quick written post. Any furthe rinformatoin you have about your current information can help with breaking down certain specifics.

PurpleGoddess

Just found this...sorry.

Paradoxx,

You are talently as far as I'm concerned. Even though I don't understand about the retrogrades, directs etc the planets take you explain them well.

"This has caused a great deal of psycic stress, your employers and supervisors are putting their karma on you, don't let them get you down, they are just under their own stress and need to distribute it evenly. "

You're right about the karma of those who think they're in charge of me. They need someone to pick on or throw their negativity at and it happened to be my week for it. It greatly effected me because I had to take a 2 nights off from school. One was important because I had 2 clients booked for massage, my clinic supervisor understood that the teaching of selfcare at school has taught me that the state I was in could become intwined with my clients energy. I was having trouble grounding myself and guarding my psychee from works attacks, I didn't want any harm to come to my clients. It also is running in a pattern that whenever I get very ground and centered spiritually, emotional, psychically and psychologicall this when they attack me. I am in the process of building the stores to protect myself but the work situation is too much for me right now with school!

"Don;t let Jupiters retrograde in Virgo debilitate your naturally productive nature, if you need a day off and its not a problem, just ask for it, the worst they can do is say no. At the same time, you may need to look at your own way of production an dsee if it is lacking or not acomplishing something in general"

Because of these attacks of karmic negativity it is effecting my productivity to the point where it's a complete mess. I tried Friday all day to stay focuses but then another attack blind sided me. Yes, not letting them get to me is difficult siince i'm such a triple cancer it's overwhelming. Took a day off from school to help and now I may take today (Valentine's day) off because I'm too emotional. Supposed to have a blind date for coffee but I can't just can't get myself to get into it. Partly the work situation and the letting go of a one-sided relationship. Which I really haven't let go of because I really don't want to love anyone else.

"There is a great deal of opposition energy at hand, but once Saturn goes direct again in early march, prepare for things to move foreward at a slow process. But this shoudl give you teh time to work with the jupiter retrograde to reevaluate what your job expects of you as well as what you expect from your job."

I graduate from massage therapy school in April. So this could be the moving forward that this is talking about. I wanted to stay at the university for a while to help with paying the student loans and keeping the health benefits. What this is telling me is to look for ways to make my job easier on my schedule while beginning my massage practice to become more full time than just a part time job.

"Come this valentines day, the moon will be in sagitarius, and will be opposing your mercury and venus in Gemini. If its not too late, this would be the day to have off. mercury and the moon in opposition creates an emotional outpour with your communication abilities (which are usually very articulate). Once the moon enters Capricornand opposies your tripple Cancer layout, you will have a more complete understanding of your circupsantces, and some of it might come to you with psychic intuitons."

Happy Valentine's Day, it's a day that I've always hated my entire adult life. It puts so much pressure on the single folk like me to find someone to love. I was to have a first date with someone today, I want to go but I can't get the emotional energy to make myself get ready. Even if it means losing out on getting flowers which he might do. I never know what a man is going to do. Plus I would much rather work on my studying and just chill out wilth myself. Reflecting on what i've read in the community today. I love someone who doesn't want my love. Who wants to keep me separate from the rest of his life and who I used to trust but now I can't. I have to let him go in order to move on with my love life and to live in an integrity worthy of massage therapy. I can't be a "secret" relationship and neither can he because I could be taking something from someone who is steady in his life. Bad karma and I need to keep good karma in my life.

Well, like you said there's alot going on in my chart which can be the cause of all this upheaval in my life right now. People are unhappy and sending out that bad karma, it's not my fault enitrely and change is part of life. I just hope I can keep enough of a low profile so I don't get hit with someone elses garbage for the time being.

If this helps you in anyway to focus on a particular event or area of my chart, would you be able to PM an interpretation if you have time? Not so much to predict what will happen but help explain why things are happening as they are. Please? oops forgot my manners! :)

Thank you again for taking the time to look into my chart for me. I appreciate it.

Blessed be,
PG