Buying Crystals Online (Europe)

Audelia

Hi everyone,

I'm in the market to buy some new crystals and I'm wondering if anyone could recommend a good online store? I'm based in Europe so a European recommendation would be great :)

I'm also looking for a place that stocks a good range of crystal jewellery :)

Thanks!

Audelia

Thanks Onion! Those recommendations are great :)

linnie

I'm not in the Uk, so I'm not answering that, but simply commenting... I just spent almost a whole day (really... it was too hot to do anything else...) googling 1 online store for crystals, and ordering some... I never usually do that. i have a favourite local shop and impatiently await the annual Gemfest that comes to town, where I buy heaps of stuff... I hope what I bought today on line is good... I prefer feeling the stone's energy first :) Good fortune in finding some beautiful stones, Audelia :)

danieljuk

there is some great suggestions here in Europe for me to add to my list of shops. I want to buy some more to add to my collection and so this thread is well timed :)

I have bought a nice gem stone bracelet from etsy, do search etsy and maybe ebay as well for stones and crystals turned into wearable items! I would regard some of the claims about "infused with positive energy" "curse breaking" etc with scepticism but there is some nice goods made by great artists :)

Darkmage

I know the place is the spawn of Satan, but Ebay has a lot of crystal and stone vendors. Most of them will be based out of China as this is where a lot of stones are mined and/or cut. Then they're shipped back to Europe, North America, Asia, and God knows where else for sale.

I don't know what you're looking for but Ebay has all sorts of things. Jewelry, spheres, figurines, you name it and it's probably there. Since they're worldwide, you might just find a seller near you who has what you need.

Etsy's been mentioned and it's probably another good place to start.

Good luck!