Bibliography of Resources

Bluemanticore

After reading several threads, I decided that it would not be a bad idea to simply start a bibliography of references for crystals and herbs, since it seems so many of us often ask for assistance with research. If someone has already done this, I apologize for the duplication. Anyway, if you have a book or website that you find to be of great help when it comes to research, feel free to add it here. Just give us at least the author and title, along with other info such as publisher and publication date if you can. Feel free to tell why you like the resource also. I'll start with one that I believe quite a few of you know well.

Scott Cunningham. "Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Crystal, Gem, and Metal Magic." Llewellyn Publications 2002.
-This resource is wonderfully organized and gives a great amount of information. It is a must have in my opinion. I consider it the foundation for all my crystal work.

Scott Cunningham. "Cunningman's Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs." Llewellyn Publications 1999.
-Same as his other encyclopedia, this book is the foundation for my herb magic.

Sandra Kynes. "Gemstone Fung Shui." Llewellyn Publications 2002.
-In addition to the interesting information this book has about Fung Shui, it nicely combines mineral work with that subject, in addition to providing a section that gives a nice background of a good number of stones.