Minderwiz - Clarity for Horary Chart for Beginner

imogyne

Hi Minderwiz

My question was asked at 4.15pm, 30th November (Brisbane, Queensland Australia). I asked, Does he want to pursue a romantic relationship? What would be the possible outcome? As I am hoping to gain better clarity to make the right choice. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

The ascendant is at 10 Taurus. If the rising is conj any of the querent's planets the chart is of major importance to the querent, but if it is conj the quesited's planet/angle does that bare any significance?

Querant's significator, Venus and quesited's significator, Mars both in Libra. But separating, so I guess whatever romantic interest there was is now in slowly dying. Mars is in my fifth house, I see him as a romantic interest, but there is no strong bond. Venus is dignified but placed in the turned 12th house (hidden secrets). So whatever feelings or intentions he has for me is either hidden. Alternatively, he may see me as an enemy of some sort.

Saturn and Mercury is via combust of the Sun in the turned 2nd house of possessions. I am the Saturn and I believe he is seeing someone who is the Mercury. I am guessing that he is wanting both, but, with my significator in his 12th he wants to keep this a secret.

Eventhough, the sun and moon is in good reception. If I do proceed with this as the moon is in the 3rd house, what would that entail?

My apologies if I am rambling and appreciate any professional insight you have.

Imogyne

Minderwiz

My question was asked at 4.15pm, 30th November (Brisbane, Queensland Australia). I asked, Does he want to pursue a romantic relationship? What would be the possible outcome? As I am hoping to gain better clarity to make the right choice. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

The ascendant is at 10 Taurus.

I cast the chart using the information that you gave me. I too get an Ascendant of 10 Taurus but thereafter I have problems. Are you sure you set the chart for this year? You will find that changing the year (but not the day, month and time) leaves the Ascendant unaffected and the Sun more or less at the same degree and minute but you will find the other planets change signs. I doubt this is the answer because you describe Saturn as being combust and that only happens every 29 years approx.

Querant's significator, Venus and quesited's significator, Mars both in Libra. But separating

You are right on the significators but wrong on their zodiac placements. Venus is in Sagittarius and Mars is in Capricorn. They are over a sign apart so they are not connected either bu an applying or a separating aspect. I did think of checking with you that the chart was actually set for 2014 but that would not be the error as the Ascendant would be slightly different and in late November Venus will not be in Libra, as the Sun is going to be in Sagittarius

....so I guess whatever romantic interest there was is now in slowly dying. Mars is in my fifth house, I see him as a romantic interest, but there is no strong bond. Venus is dignified but placed in the turned 12th house (hidden secrets). So whatever feelings or intentions he has for me is either hidden. Alternatively, he may see me as an enemy of some sort.

Well Venus is in the eighth house using Regiomontanus (and by Whole Sign) and Mars is in the ninth. (also Regiomontanus and Whole Sign). Mars is in the Earth Triplicity which is ruled by Venus in a day chart (which this is). So there is some attraction to you.

Saturn and Mercury is via combust of the Sun in the turned 2nd house of possessions. I am the Saturn and I believe he is seeing someone who is the Mercury. I am guessing that he is wanting both, but, with my significator in his 12th he wants to keep this a secret.

Well if you must turn the chart, Saturn would be in the first as it's in Scorpio. There is however no reason to turn the chart. Turning a chart should be done with care an good reason and I don't see any reason to turn the chart to look at Saturn, it's not a significator. It is however a consideration. Saturn in the seventh indicates a possible misjudgement by the Astrologer.

Even though, the sun and moon is in good reception. If I do proceed with this as the moon is in the 3rd house, what would that entail?

Well the Moon is in Pisces in the tenth House and the Sun in Sagittarius so there is no Reception here. The Moon though is waxing which is a good indication in any chart. The Moon is atually in the eleventh House. What you would look at mostly is the Moon's aspects. Because the Moon is so fast, it could bring about the perfection of the matter. Now at 18 degrees Pisces the Moon's last aspect was a square to Venus at 16 Sagittarius and it's next aspect wiil be a sextile to Mars at 26 Capricorn. So we have a case of Translation of Light here. The Moon takes the light from Venus and carries it to Mars. The Moon is strong and growing in light itself so we have testimony here to the matter being perfected.

I'd prefer a stronger link here but there's enough testimony to suggest that a relationship is possible. The usual interpretation of translation is that either circumstances or a third person or organisation intervenes to bring you together. I have but one reservation on that and it's Saturn in the seventh house. So don't count your chickens yet :)

imogyne

Minderwiz wrote

I'd prefer a stronger link here but there's enough testimony to suggest that a relationship is possible. The usual interpretation of translation is that either circumstances or a third person or organisation intervenes to bring you together. I have but one reservation on that and it's Saturn in the seventh house. So don't count your chickens yet :)

Thank you so much for shedding such valuable advice on this matter. I totally agree with the intervention of a third party. If Saturn in seventh makes a misjudgement, than is it wise to leave the situation entirely or recast chat later? If yes, how long should I wait?

Cheers :)

Imogyne

Minderwiz

Thank you so much for shedding such valuable advice on this matter. I totally agree with the intervention of a third party. If Saturn in seventh makes a misjudgement, than is it wise to leave the situation entirely or recast chat later? If yes, how long should I wait?

Cheers :)

Imogyne

Well something might happen as you were the original Astrologer and you did make some mistakes in your judgement. The corrected version may work out. Give it a month to two months and if nothing has happened try again.

imogyne

Thank you for taking time to look at the chart, Minderwiz. As always you are a wealth of knowledge. I have tried to google how to interpret, but always get lost in translation. I have learnt a lot, and now can add waxing of moon to my list of beginners terms.

Cheers

Imogyne :)