need information on the following stones.

HOLMES

AMBER
AMETHYST
AQUAMARINE
AVENTURINE
PINK BERYL (also known as Morganite)
BLUE LACE AGATE
BOTSWANA AGATE
Green CALCITE
CARNELIAN
CHRYSOCOLLA
CITRINE
CLEAR QUARTZ
DIAMOND
SINGLE TERMINATED CLEAR QUARTZ CRYSTAL
EMERALD
HEMATITE
RED JASPER
MALACHITE
ROSE QUARTZ
RUBY
SODALITE
TURQUOIS

ALEXANDRITE
AMAZONITE
AZURITE
BLOODSTONE
GOLD CALCITE
FIRE OPAL
FLUORITE
RED GARNET
JADE
LAPIS LAZULI
MOLDAVITE
MOONSTONE
PERIDOT
PYRITE
BLUE SAPPHIRE
YELLOW SAPPHIRE
BLACK TOURMALINE
VIOLET TOURMALINE
PINK TOURMALINE
DOUBLE TERMINATED CLEAR QUARTZ CRYSTAL

if someone could email me the basis meanings behind each crystal i would be more then happy then to give them a tarot reading :O) .
(i need it for my ethereal crystal pratice on making exlirs )
(ethreal crystal is called crystal reiki as well)

TemperanceAngel

Holmes that list is huge!!!
Have you tried looking on-line at some sites, you'll find great info :) XTAX

Centaur

I think perhaps a better title name for this thread would have been, 'need information on ALL stones'. LOL.

There are some web-pages which have the stones and meanings linked alphabetically. Perhaps you could try one of those?

C

HOLMES

and ..

which would those sites be ?

edited to add

i just needed the basis information
and i did offer a tarot reading for all that hard work.

and there could be a gems and stones faqs sticked at the top of the forum which expalins what each stones does.
and another sticky on how to use them, example the exiler, how to use for various charkas. and such.

lark

Holmes heres a good site with basic info.
www.grandpasgeneral.com

This is what it says about Amber~
Assists the body in healing by changing negative energy into positive, cleanses the environment.

HOLMES

actually to be truthful

since it is more complicated then i realize,

i am attempting to go on a water cleansing as i drink tons of good host ice tea, orange tang , strong not weak either.

so i am incredibly obese, and before i switched to ice tea i used to drink a 12 pack and half of pop a day. (it was hot but still ).

so i am looking to combine the energies of these crystals that i was attuned to, in ethereal crystals. (hey if doens't wrok then i have the postive placebo effect going on and if it does work the more the better eh?)
1. which of these stones energies help one to lose weight
2. which of these stones help in detox and blood cleansings.

thanks you .

miss_apples

Re: actually to be truthful

HOLMES said:
since it is more complicated then i realize,

i am attempting to go on a water cleansing as i drink tons of good host ice tea, orange tang , strong not weak either.

so i am incredibly obese, and before i switched to ice tea i used to drink a 12 pack and half of pop a day. (it was hot but still ).

so i am looking to combine the energies of these crystals that i was attuned to, in ethereal crystals. (hey if doens't wrok then i have the postive placebo effect going on and if it does work the more the better eh?)
1. which of these stones energies help one to lose weight
2. which of these stones help in detox and blood cleansings.

thanks you .

Hi Holmes,

I have the same issue with pop. You wouldnt believe how much weight you can put on by drinking pop. I switched from regular pop to diet mountain dew (which in my opinion is the only decent tasting diet pop) and Ive so far lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks. I seriously cant drink water because it makes me gag...and milk, juice, and kool-aid arent much lower in calories than pop. I think clear quartz would be good to use for your purpose because its a good basic clarifying/detoxifying stone.

miss_apples

Oh and I just read that rose quartz...my personal fav stone...helps specifically with weight loss.

Moonbow

Hello Holmes

I have looked through Cunninghams (before Majecot beat me to it again haha) One stone that specifically mentions weight loss is Topaz. It apparently regulates the digestive system and that is why it is worn for weight loss. The other is Moonstone and this is a direct quote from the book:

"If you're trying to lose weight, perhaps moonstones can help. Don't diet- reprogram your eating habits. Eat light meals at regular intervals, avoid sugar and fats, consume less red meat, load up on raw or steamed vegetables, and fresh fruits- and wear a charged moonstone".

It goes on to tell you of the magic needed to perform (which I'm afraid I know nothing about). It then says to wear or carry the stone with you at all times, especially when tempted by the things that you are trying to avoid - like your drinks

The other stone that may be of use (again, according to the book) is Calcite. It is a good purification stone (specifically Blue Calcite) and it is used as a healing stone when worn and also in purification ceremonies.

I hope this helps or at least gives you somewhere to start your search

Moonbow*

mingbop

laughing..

i think stop eating & drinking and go for walks---that wud work a whole lot quicker than wearing any amount of stones !!! Although herbs would be of some help in cleansing your system...