The psychic tarot

Angelove

I've just ordered The Psychic Tarot Oracle and Im am so excited! I know its a little different from other Oracle cards but I have faith that I will be guided to read them in whatever way is needed. I was very drawn to the art on the few I seen. I was disappointed that I was unable to actually hold the box and look it over before purchasing them, since it was not in stock but I still felt very excited and honored to add these to my collection! I have had my first oracle deck for almost a year and I feel very drawn to add another. I hope after I am able to get acquainted establish a connection with them , I will have to privilege to practice on you wonderful people of Aeclectic Tarot!

Any words of advice? :)

celticnoodle

I have this deck too and love it. I don't use it a lot--and don't have it at hand right now--as I have left it at our vacation home. However, I have used it for myself in readings and it works beautifully for me!

Next time I am up at my other home, I'll try to remember to grab it and see if there is anything I can think of to share with you. I am sure you'll love it though. It is a nice set and comes in a nice sturdy box too--which is grand. Well worth its money!

Enjoy it and have fun. Take your time with it as with any new deck. Get to really know it. Play around with it. Advice that I would give to anyone regarding any new deck. :)

Ira

I have this deck and use it for introspective readings on myself. It does follow some aspects of the Rider-waite, with an Oracle sense. It doesn't have any court cards and the minor arcana goes up to 9. There are the additional "Chakra" cards. The images were(for me) easy to connect to/with. Pretty good oracle deck to have.
Enjoy :)
Can't think of anything else, will update later.

WhiteWolfy

This is my go to deck along with Energy Oracle cards, the Psychic Tarot has fabulous imagery, full of symbolism and it is a very intuitive deck. The companion book is very detailed and has helpful hints on developing your psychic ability. Great deck and a great choice Angelove, i hope you love it :)

Not to enable you or anything but he also has another deck which is also just as stunning and fabulous which is Psychic Tarot of the Heart :p

Angelove

I have this deck too and love it. I don't use it a lot--and don't have it at hand right now--as I have left it at our vacation home. However, I have used it for myself in readings and it works beautifully for me!

Next time I am up at my other home, I'll try to remember to grab it and see if there is anything I can think of to share with you. I am sure you'll love it though. It is a nice set and comes in a nice sturdy box too--which is grand. Well worth its money!

Enjoy it and have fun. Take your time with it as with any new deck. Get to really know it. Play around with it. Advice that I would give to anyone regarding any new deck. :)

Thank you so much, Celticnoodle! I look forward to any input you may have :)
I'm so excited to work with this deck but I will certainly take my time to get to know it first :)
Thanks!

Angelove

I have this deck and use it for introspective readings on myself. It does follow some aspects of the Rider-waite, with an Oracle sense. It doesn't have any court cards and the minor arcana goes up to 9. There are the additional "Chakra" cards. The images were(for me) easy to connect to/with. Pretty good oracle deck to have.
Enjoy :)
Can't think of anything else, will update later.

Thats the only thing that had me a bit uncertain about this deck. I have no experience with Tarot whatsoever lol I read that it has minor arcana cards after I ordered it. ( I just had a pull to the cards and didnt really research before purchasing) So I am hopeful the book will explain :)

Thank you!

Angelove

This is my go to deck along with Energy Oracle cards, the Psychic Tarot has fabulous imagery, full of symbolism and it is a very intuitive deck. The companion book is very detailed and has helpful hints on developing your psychic ability. Great deck and a great choice Angelove, i hope you love it :)

Not to enable you or anything but he also has another deck which is also just as stunning and fabulous which is Psychic Tarot of the Heart :p

Thank you WhiteWolfy!! I am so excited to have this deck! I feel as if I already do love it, if thats even possible :)

Funny, Psychic Tarot of the heart was in stock and I kept picking it up and putting it back down. I didnt want to get ahead of myself in purchasing it when I was truly drawn to Psychic Tarot first :) Thank you for suggesting it.... I may have to add this deck too after a little while!!

Would it be selfish of me to add two decks at the same time? I wouldnt want to take away from either deck by not truly developing a relationship with each one seperately first. ( I'm sure that seems like a strange question but I think Im in the right place to be understood here at AT) <3

avalonian

Thank you WhiteWolfy!! I am so excited to have this deck! I feel as if I already do love it, if thats even possible :)

Funny, Psychic Tarot of the heart was in stock and I kept picking it up and putting it back down. I didnt want to get ahead of myself in purchasing it when I was truly drawn to Psychic Tarot first :) Thank you for suggesting it.... I may have to add this deck too after a little while!!

Would it be selfish of me to add two decks at the same time? I wouldnt want to take away from either deck by not truly developing a relationship with each one seperately first. ( I'm sure that seems like a strange question but I think Im in the right place to be understood here at AT) <3

Not selfish at all, they belong together, they're family!!

:D

Sibylline

Man, I love this deck. The only down side that I can see is that the cards are a little too large for my small hands. The upshot is that the slightly larger size of the cards makes the art easy to see. I find the art easy to comprehend and to to be highly evocative for me.

The book is good and gives you card meanings in chunks that are easy to digest, but I tend to read these cards intuitively...which is actually the point with this deck. :)

The structure of the deck is very similar to tarot...and not. If you're new to tarot, I can see this deck as being a gentle introduction.

These days, I call it "The Old Shoe" because it fits like a glove, but it's so banged up because I was using it for professional readings for awhile. I just got The Psychic Tarot of the Heart recently and it's sitting next my heavily worn Psychic Tarot Oracle, eyeing its sister nervously....