4 Planets in Sagittarius ...

Wonderwoman

With Saturn in Sagittarius, I'm Perplexed. I'm not an astrologer in any way, shape or form but now I've read we have Saturn on this planet and I'm intrigued.

I have Mercury, Venus, Neptune and Jupiter All in Sagittarius. Can anyone out there enlighten me or point me in the right direction here??

Thank you in Advance!

Ww :)

Ira

Hi Wonderwoman,

I am a Pisces Asc and have Venus, Neptune and MC in sag. I think it will have an impact more on some of the inner planets(sun, moon, Venus) and also the ASC, since the Asc basically sets up all the houses in a chart. I found this link helpful. Since I'm not an astrologer, I'm looking forward to all the insights you will receive on this too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEq3V1htGY0

Wonderwoman

Thank you!

Thank you Ira :) :) we seem to have similar planets in the Fiery Sign...

Ww

Ira

Thank you Ira :) :) we seem to have similar planets in the Fiery Sign...

Ww

YW Ww :)
Yes, we do and you have Jupiter in Sag. It's in its' own comfort zone and strengthens everything.. I think..lol... I'm a wannabeee astrologer ( talking about myself and not the placement):D

PrincessPaulina

With Saturn in Sagittarius, I'm Perplexed. I'm not an astrologer in any way, shape or form but now I've read we have Saturn on this planet and I'm intrigued.

I have Mercury, Venus, Neptune and Jupiter All in Sagittarius. Can anyone out there enlighten me or point me in the right direction here??

Thank you in Advance!

Ww :)

I'm not super advanced in astrology, just dabble whenever I have a chance...

But in my humble opinion, it is more constructive in the long run to start examining your own chart -- maybe a professional astrologer might indeed "enlighten" you at some point, but really you know more about yourself and your life, so the discoveries and connections that you are bound to come across in your chart are likely to be more meaningful and memorable, than having someone else "tell" you about your chart.

Of course, its always fun to "talk shop" and get the input of people who are more experienced.
But in this case, I don't think you've supplied enough info to really comment on -- for example, which House in your chart is ruled by Sag? Are there aspects between the planets you mentioned, and others in your chart?
For a really "enlightening" response, it would probably be necessary to see the entire chart..

PS: you can also consider combining Tarot and Astrology, for example by doing a reading on what Saturn in Sag may mean for you.

Wonderwoman

Encountered a very stressful transportation issue during the weekend that was able to be solved at ease. It seems like there's certain aura of difficulties in the air for anything Sagittarius.