Does he wish he was dating me?

CaliforniaTarot

I'm asking this about this guy I used to talk to/have a crush on that I recently started talking to again. He's Jupiter and I'm Mercury and we're opposite which usually means no... and the moon is in it's detriment in Capricorn (which also happens to be my natal moon sign). Does this chart point to no or what does it point it to? Mercury (my sig) is conjunct Venus, so does that mean that another guy who I'm currently interested in might end up sweeping me off my feet and dating me?

[size=+1]YOU MIGHT HAVE TO ZOOM IN[/size]:
http://i.imgur.com/s6LB3v9.gif

Minderwiz

By most definitions the Moon is void of course, as its conjunction with the Sun only perfects when it has moved into Aquarius, though Lilly would allow this particular one,given that the conjunction occurs in the first degree of Aquarius. Of more concern is that the Moon has no light - she is combust and the strength of the Moon is very important in horary.

Your significant or Mercury, is slowing and in the sixth. His significant or, Jupiter is retrograde in the twelfth, thus the significators are in opposition from bad places. The opposition won't be perfected because Mercury will station retrograde at 17 degrees and then begin to separate from Jupiter.

Both significators have essential dignity by triplicity and there does seem to be a mutual reception by Terms but that is nowhere near strong enough to outweight the other factors. So yes, he likes you a bit and you like him but there's no imminent relationship here. Sadly nothing will come of this matter.

Edited to add:

Mercury's station retrograde means that the conjunction with Venus will be frustrated. So, no, this is not an indicator that the other guy will sweep you off your feet first. :(

Referring back to the other threads you've done. There are too many romance questions to close together and you're getting either considerations that point to nothing happening or, as in this case, a collection of negative indicators pointing to nothing happening. You might by chance get a positive horary but in the midst of a series of negative ones, it could not be trusted. Give it a break for a month or two and then try again. That doesn't mean that nothing will happen in the intervening time but it does mean that you'll 'clear the air' and get a reliable (one way or the other) chart when you resume.

CaliforniaTarot

By most definitions the Moon is void of course, as its conjunction with the Sun only perfects when it has moved into Aquarius, though Lilly would allow this particular one,given that the conjunction occurs in the first degree of Aquarius. Of more concern is that the Moon has no light - she is combust and the strength of the Moon is very important in horary.

Your significant or Mercury, is slowing and in the sixth. His significant or, Jupiter is retrograde in the twelfth, thus the significators are in opposition from bad places. The opposition won't be perfected because Mercury will station retrograde at 17 degrees and then begin to separate from Jupiter.

Both significators have essential dignity by triplicity and there does seem to be a mutual reception by Terms but that is nowhere near strong enough to outweight the other factors. So yes, he likes you a bit and you like him but there's no imminent relationship here. Sadly nothing will come of this matter.

Edited to add:

Mercury's station retrograde means that the conjunction with Venus will be frustrated. So, no, this is not an indicator that the other guy will sweep you off your feet first. :(

Referring back to the other threads you've done. There are too many romance questions to close together and you're getting either considerations that point to nothing happening or, as in this case, a collection of negative indicators pointing to nothing happening. You might by chance get a positive horary but in the midst of a series of negative ones, it could not be trusted. Give it a break for a month or two and then try again. That doesn't mean that nothing will happen in the intervening time but it does mean that you'll 'clear the air' and get a reliable (one way or the other) chart when you resume.

In regards to the first guy, I do agree that nothing could come of it since he moved, but I was hoping that maybe it could change. Anyways, I do hope that SOMETHING does come of it someday. What interests me is that a few horaries I've done about this guy in particular have all pointed to some feelings of interest, but they've all been kind of really small feelings or feelings that can't be manifested since like I said, he moved away and long-distance relationships are awfully difficult. I'm not gunning for him in particular (though I think I'll ALWAYS have a little crush on him...), but I wouldn't mind if somewhere down the line he moved back to the area and we were able to somehow date. The mutual reception and dignity by triplicity gives me hope.

Also, I do think I'm going to try to take it slooowwww with the horary questions. I recently reactivated my OkCupid account again so I'm going to see what will come of that in a couple months. Hopefully sooner than later.