Does she think I'm actually fat?!

CaliforniaTarot

My grandma got mad at me and said I'm getting fat even though I'm 5'3 and 110 lbs. I cussed her out for being a bitch (that's what anyone is who calls someone else fat). I wanted to know if that's how she really feelz or if it was her stupid emotions talking. I dis this horary and found my significator, the moon, in the sixth house of health also along with Saturn. The sixth house is ruled by Sag whose ruler is jupiter aka planet of fat which is posited in the 2nd house and is retrograde. The ascendant is Cancer which happens to be my ascendant too, but idk if it has anything to do with it.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...2&smon=2&syr=2015&hsy=12&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast=

Minderwiz

One important factor is whether she is your maternal or paternal grandmother, as they are governed by different houses, one being your mother's mother and the other being your father's mother.

If you were reading the chart with you on the Ascendant, then the house of health is the first, not the sixth, which is the house of ill health. The first rules the physical body and corporature. With the Moon ruling the Ascendant, the stadard reading would be 'the whole body inclining to be flesh, plump, corpulent and phlegmatic' (Lilly).

However other factors need to be considered, such as the place and condition of the Moon. As you said it's in the sixth applying to Saturn by Conjunction and it's waning - getting smaller, Saturn is associated with limit, constriction or restriction. So whilst there's a natural tendency to be plump or fleshy, in your case that's not strong at all, you may have been dieting or watch your weight carefully, or naturally have an offsetting condition. So I wouldn't consider you in any way 'fat' from this chart.

As a check, I calculated your Body Mass Index (BMI) from the information that you provided. That indicated that your weight is perfectly appropriate for your height, so she should be congratulating you on managing your weight in such an excellent way.

CaliforniaTarot

One important factor is whether she is your maternal or paternal grandmother, as they are governed by different houses, one being your mother's mother and the other being your father's mother.

If you were reading the chart with you on the Ascendant, then the house of health is the first, not the sixth, which is the house of ill health. The first rules the physical body and corporature. With the Moon ruling the Ascendant, the stadard reading would be 'the whole body inclining to be flesh, plump, corpulent and phlegmatic' (Lilly).

However other factors need to be considered, such as the place and condition of the Moon. As you said it's in the sixth applying to Saturn by Conjunction and it's waning - getting smaller, Saturn is associated with limit, constriction or restriction. So whilst there's a natural tendency to be plump or fleshy, in your case that's not strong at all, you may have been dieting or watch your weight carefully, or naturally have an offsetting condition. So I wouldn't consider you in any way 'fat' from this chart.

As a check, I calculated your Body Mass Index (BMI) from the information that you provided. That indicated that your weight is perfectly appropriate for your height, so she should be congratulating you on managing your weight in such an excellent way.

She is my maternal grandma. In terms of weight I'm not plump haha, not by BMI. I have been dieting, so hopefully that is apparent to her!