As Saturn prepares to go direct, nothing will be the same

paradoxx

Thats been the feeling so far. Saturns direct on March 7, 2004 will also be working with a series of other aspects in the sky.

Jupiter will quincunx aspect to Ceres, although the moon will have transited jupiter by now. Ceres and Juno will be opposing eachother in Cancer and Capricorn. This cosmic dance will overshadow the saturn station and directness and bring forth issues of food and eating habits. Perhaps a special dinner for two out of the blue would brighten your partners spirit.

Venus will have enterd Taurus by now, don't go on a spendthrift, venus will go retrograde in gemini in june. Mars is almost to gemini, it will be at 21 deg taurus on mar 7. Mars will be squaring neptune in aquarius on this day, with a little coaxing you can easily expect your dreams to manmifest themselves.

Jupiter however is keeping fortune backed up and away from virgos and pisces alike. Unfortunatly Jupiter will continue to do this until may. Virgo solitude and Pisces empathy are teh core here, virgos must learn to be more active and outgoing for their goals, pisces must learn to take their own life into control and stop intruding with others. These are basic examples, not all virgos and pisces fit this description, but jupiters retrograde demands that changes be made in basic attitude and belief.

All of the above is amplified by Uranus in Pisces at the magical 3 degrees. Independent thoughts and radical actiosn will createl ike reactions, but mars in Taurus demands that it be organized, venus in taurus wants what it wants without hesitation but is not concenred on details. Neptune in aquarius (squaring mars) allows for unorthodox matters to be an acceptable form of attack, much to the stress of the overcritical virgo and supersensitive pisces. Virgos and Pisces are two of the most simplistic and sensitve signs, they want things neat, orderly, and easy to catogorize, well, i have the feeling that it's not going to happen in march.

some lesser astroids are also having some major impacts on what is happenign now:

NEMESIS

The Undoing, the Achilles Heel, the bete noir; seeking to place BLAME; “scapegoating;” finger pointing; identification of “the enemy,” fault, or source of a problem.

Nemisis at 2 deg pisces is conjuncting neptune. Don't be to unrealistic in your dreams or thats where they will stay.

PHAETHON

Instances that involve cars, transport, driving; other forms of recklessness—feeling out of control—as though you’ve taken on more than you can handle; having trouble keeping to the middle of the road!

Phaethon is at 24 degrees of aries, it will move into taurus and prepare for a more stable ride. now is the time to stay patient and stubbor and not let others get the best of you. keep being teh individual you are.

SISYPHUS

Starting over; the “uphill climb;” feeling like you're runnin' against the wind! It’s having to “go back to the beginning;” getting the rug pulled out from under you just as you thought you were getting somewhere; dogged rejection of defeat

Sisyphus is at 0 degrees taurus and once again, the message is to stay head strong and take care of business. keep the individual on track and don't always go for the idea that "the grass is always greener on the other side" its just because its just a different shade.

SPHINX

“Unsolved Mysteries!” Enigma, paradox, questions, missing information, lack of answers and understanding (about points in axis or aspect.)

Asteroid sphinx is in Scorpio, Any mysteries and unknowns out there will have answers, you just have to look for them where you normally don't. trying to hide from the questons may only give you the anwwers that you may not be totally prepared for, always carry a flashlight when you go hunting for anything and prepare for explosive truths to come out.

Cerulean

Rather lovely post

I especially looked for Gemini news...lots of family/friend events and work things happened...and I was rather ill and out of it today...but I logged in tonight, feeling better, and saw your interesting post.

Thanks for sharing the information. I'd be glad to think of these sentences in terms of poetry themes, such as Mars drifting into Gemini and dreams coming true...of course it's poetic exercise and writing manifestation I am thinking about, as well. Direct my poems to express good wishes and in getting the words out and directing my energies...thank you for the creative inspiration.

Mari H.

skytwig

Thanks, Paradoxx.... I especially enjoy the added info about the 'lesser known' star characters. :) (NEMESIS must be strong in my natal chart.... I have been the family scapegoat for decades... )

paradoxx

The full moon this weekend is the beginning of a 2 month cycyle to the scorpio full moon where Jupiter will go direct in Virgo. in an attempt to understand and catalogue the lesser asteroid influences happenign this weekend i have used the resources at www.astro.com to their fullest capacity without membership.

Here is what i learned:

The asteroid named "Union" (1585)is retrograde in Leo at 13deg.
Asteroid "draknonia" (620) is in sagitarius at 19deg
Asteroid Nysa (44) is at 22 deg scorpio.

Union is opposing Neptune in Aquarius
Draknonia is conjuncting the Pluto orb, and pluto is ready to go retrograde this month.
Nysa is opposing Mars in Taurus, and Venus soon follows.

Now my next task to to read into each of these asteroids.

ncefafn

Saturn's going direct? Thank goodness! He's been trolling my 12th way too long for my comfort.

paradoxx

skytwig said:
Thanks, Paradoxx.... I especially enjoy the added info about the 'lesser known' star characters. :) (NEMESIS must be strong in my natal chart.... I have been the family scapegoat for decades... )

Glad you enjoyed it. I looked up your nemisis position, er. . . how do i put this-Its in the conjunction orb of Pluto in Leo. Your ability to transform the situation is unsetteling to the more fixex members of your personal life.

Right now "Union" is moving in retrograde away from this orb, if something doesn't seem right, utilze "Sphinx" energies and probe through silence. Don't worry too much about the uphill climb, you've been there and done that, just don't forget to help those who do need the help with the situations before them.

skytwig

paradoxx said:
Glad you enjoyed it. I looked up your nemisis position, er. . . how do i put this-Its in the conjunction orb of Pluto in Leo. Your ability to transform the situation is unsetteling to the more fixex members of your personal life.

Right now "Union" is moving in retrograde away from this orb, if something doesn't seem right, utilze "Sphinx" energies and probe through silence. Don't worry too much about the uphill climb, you've been there and done that, just don't forget to help those who do need the help with the situations before them.
Gotcha! ;) Silence is golden. :)

And the other statement fits right in with my 'work' helping the down and out ..... (How cqn it be work, when I am helping... :) )

Thanx!!!

Scorpion

paradoxx said:
NEMESIS

The Undoing, the Achilles Heel, the bete noir; seeking to place BLAME; “scapegoating;” finger pointing; identification of “the enemy,” fault, or source of a problem.

Nemisis at 2 deg pisces is conjuncting neptune. Don't be to unrealistic in your dreams or thats where they will stay.

PHAETHON

Instances that involve cars, transport, driving; other forms of recklessness—feeling out of control—as though you’ve taken on more than you can handle; having trouble keeping to the middle of the road!

Phaethon is at 24 degrees of aries, it will move into taurus and prepare for a more stable ride. now is the time to stay patient and stubbor and not let others get the best of you. keep being teh individual you are.

SISYPHUS

Starting over; the “uphill climb;” feeling like you're runnin' against the wind! It’s having to “go back to the beginning;” getting the rug pulled out from under you just as you thought you were getting somewhere; dogged rejection of defeat

Sisyphus is at 0 degrees taurus and once again, the message is to stay head strong and take care of business. keep the individual on track and don't always go for the idea that "the grass is always greener on the other side" its just because its just a different shade.

SPHINX

“Unsolved Mysteries!” Enigma, paradox, questions, missing information, lack of answers and understanding (about points in axis or aspect.)

Asteroid sphinx is in Scorpio, Any mysteries and unknowns out there will have answers, you just have to look for them where you normally don't. trying to hide from the questons may only give you the anwwers that you may not be totally prepared for, always carry a flashlight when you go hunting for anything and prepare for explosive truths to come out.
Paradoxx
Thanks so much for this: it explains a lot! I can identify with absolutely all of the above in my life at this moment in time, but I have just today been putting the Sphinx to use and retaken control of the situation.

Please tell me it all changes tomorrow?!

paradoxx

Saturn will go direct on March 7, and nothing will be the same.

Change is in the air, communication and movement are paramount and active.

Scorpion

Yes, that does seem to sum it all up Paradoxx - communication and movement are what have to transpire following the rest. I regard it as positive.