PDA

View Full Version : Lepidolite or Kunzite?

Lady Eclipse
09-03-2004, 04:39
Hi,

I'm having one of my jewelry making friends, Linda, help me to make a bracelet as a gift for another friend who has constant back pain. I've read that these two stones are great for pain alleviation and have had positive personal experiences with both. I'm not sure which of the two types of beads I should purchase or if it should be a combination of both. Linda has chosen clear quartz to be the activator/enhancer stone in the bracelet. Which do you think would work best...lepidolite or kunzite...or both? Thanks in advance! :-)

Joy to you,
Maralee

skytwig
09-03-2004, 04:42
Since both have been brought to your attention, I would suggest using both.... :)

Lady Eclipse
09-03-2004, 05:19
Originally posted by skytwig
Since both have been brought to your attention, I would suggest using both.... :)

Hi Skytwig!

Thanks for your help. I was wondering if both might be too much since she's using quartz as the activater/enhancer. Maybe using both would be more beneficial than using just one. I hope it will be. :-)

Joy to you,
Maralee

skytwig
09-03-2004, 05:31
Kunzite is actually a very calming stone...... :)

Chronata
09-03-2004, 06:17
I agree..I would use both with the quartz!

They also will end up being a very pretty combination!

Ruby Red Slippers
09-03-2004, 13:34
Lacey Blue Agate is a beautiful soft blue stone that does wonder for the bones, so it would be good for back pain. It also "feels" nice. The chip beads have "softness' to the touch which makes one want to rub them, thus giving the energy of the stone a release to the skin.

Just some additional thoughts....

RRS

Lady Eclipse
21-04-2004, 15:07
Hi,

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. Sorry for the delay in thanking you but I wasn't able to be here for awhile since my mother was visiting us.

After I had a necklace made for my friend (the kunzite, lepidolite, and clear quartz combo), I had one made for myself and it is so soothing! I only take it off when in the shower or bath. People are always stopping me to ask me about it whenever I'm out and about. :-)

Joy to you,
Maralee