The Devas of Creation Deck

EmpressArwen

This deck looks interesting, I just stumbled upon it.. Has anyone used it before. It seems to be a fully inner work deck..

http://devasofcreation.com/#!/the-cards/

Those are absolutely gorgeous!! I'm wondering how it would be to read with them. I'm doubting that there would be a LWB since the artist said "Note: titles are given for identification purposes only - you may see the energies very differently". Hmmm...very beautiful but no sure if I'd be able to get anything from them.

PS...I've already changed my mind...I think I have to have these. LOL My birthday is right around the corner. ;)

PPS..COOL! I found a free online reading site for these cards! Very interesting.

http://www.students-of-tarot.com/dcc/index2.htm

reall

beautiful deck! like idea! that link worked like a charm for me!^^ ;)))

journeyinghome

An FYI for folks - the deck doesn't have titles, just a small unobtrusive number on bottom right hand corner of the cards. And there is a small paperback book with it - 79 pages.

BodhiSeed

I've been using this deck on my blog this week, and I'm amazed at how well the simple images read (I generally like more than a few swirls of paint as symbols :laugh:). The booklet of course is helpful, but the art allows me to see from an intuitive viewpoint.:thumbsup:

Madrigal

BodhiSeed's blog posts have been a fabulous way to see this unique deck in action. She has paired it up with the new Fountain Tarot and the dialogue between the two has been fascinating. Caution, though, for those easily enabled ;)

BodhiSeed

BodhiSeed's blog posts have been a fabulous way to see this unique deck in action. She has paired it up with the new Fountain Tarot and the dialogue between the two has been fascinating. Caution, though, for those easily enabled ;)
Honestly, I don't think I could use these cards in a reading on their own, but paired with a tarot deck they read beautifully! :)
Madrigal, I think your poetry-filled soul will connect instantly to them.

Carla

I've been blogging with it as well. It's a really amazing concept for a deck, and I have no regrets about buying it. It's fab.

Madrigal

I've been blogging with it as well. It's a really amazing concept for a deck, and I have no regrets about buying it. It's fab.

Carla, I'm pretty sure I've been enjoying your blog daily this week, too, if I'm making the right connections here. Between you and BodhiSeed, I have been quite taken with this intriguing deck and the Devas are now winging their way across the ocean to me :D

Madrigal

Honestly, I don't think I could use these cards in a reading on their own, but paired with a tarot deck they read beautifully! :)
Madrigal, I think your poetry-filled soul will connect instantly to them.

:love: