Soul Cards

Aster Breo

Does anyone use Soul Cards by Deborah Koff-Chapin? What do you think of them?

Thanks!

ana luisa

I have them but rarely use these cards. They are wonderful for deep psychic readings but can be a bit draining as far as spiritual goes. It is great for shadow cards as well.
I'm sure many posters will add their experiences with them . What set do you have 1 or 2 ? Set 1 is a bit darker, imo.

Aster Breo

I don't have either set, but I'm considering getting them for my daughter, probably set 1.

What do you mean by "shadow cards"?

Thoughtful

l had the 1and 2, the colours of the 2nd are much brighter and better in my opinion. l used the cards when l had a psychic development group they were great for using with people, l would ask them to choose a card they did not like and also choose a card they did like. From that we had a lot of fun delving into the whys and wherefores of their personal feelings as they meditated on the cards. It was quite revealing. The cards are gone now as l sold them on mainly because our group had finished and it was the only reason why l bought the cards.
They are good for personal working and can reveal quite a lot.

lark

They reach deep and pull out stuff you might not want to look at.
The only deck that made a grown man cry and run out of the room at one of my readings.
And I had barely said a thing...it was the pictures.
They are powerful and can be kind of brutal.

ana luisa

They reach deep and pull out stuff you might not want to look at.
The only deck that made a grown man cry and run out of the room at one of my readings.
And I had barely said a thing...it was the pictures.
They are powerful and can be kind of brutal.

Hi lark ! So it was YOU who had that experience ! :) I remembered reading about it but could not trace it back to you ! I agree, they are everything but subtle.

lark

Yup that was me...hi...he was wearing grey sweat pants and when he jumped up from the table crying a big wad of rolled up money fell on the floor and he just ran out and left it there..our bouncer guy had to run after him and give him his roll of money.
I talked with him in the hall for a long time later, but he wouldn't come back to the table for a reading with other cards,.
He was too freaked out..he thought card reading was fake...but I guess the Soul cards had other ideas for him that he didn't want to hear.

Carla

I just ordered both of these decks recently with the intention of using them for shadow work. I've had an email that they have been despatched. I look forward to using them.:)

Emily

I have both sets too but like the first set better. I was going to combine them into one deck but I get so much out of the first set but don't seem to relate to the second.

I don't think I would be able to read them for anyone else, the idea is just to look at the cards and let them speak but different people see different things so what I see is not necessarily what someone else would see.

It is amazing the things that seem to come to mind when looking at the cards, you have nothing but the image and sometimes they get reversed when shuffling so you can be looking at a card and not realise that it is upside down.