healing with angels?

daneo52

I have been looking forward to ordering this for some time. When I went to Amazon, I noticed they also had a new one, Messages with Angels, that got really good reviews also. Can anyone suggest which one I should get? Thanks! If there are any other angel cards worth getting, I would be interested in those too. Have just recently opened up to the wonderful world of angels, and prefer their gentle guidance at this point in my life. Have a great day!!

miss_apples

I have the Healing with the Angels deck, and I looked at the messages one and I didnt like it as much and decided not to get it.

I like "Healing with the Angels" because you can pull out the cards and the words on the cards almost form a sentence that completly makes sense. Its very cut and dry.

daneo52

thanks alot!!

i will go ahead and stick with my original order.

contrascarpe

I have both as well and do not like the Messages too well. I like to avoid decks with overt messages written on them. If you are looking for a good deck which is similar to Healing with the Angels, you may want to look into her other Healing deck - Healing with the Fairies.

dolphinprincess

I agree with what has already been said... the Messages deck is SO specific.. You can't really do readings with it - other than pulling one card... The Healing deck can be used for readings and in different tarot spreads.... I like it much better!

daneo52

thanks!

I have the Frouds faeries oracle, which I like very much. So glad I had this group to help me with my decision! Nothing worse than ordering a deck that turns out to be less than expectations!

Badturtle

I use both the Healing with the Angels and Faeries regularly. I LOVE the angels deck and am still discovering new angels. It's the only deck I've ever tried using without first going over each card and writing my own impressions. As a result, I am regularly very pleasantly surprised by who and what shows up. I trust you will enjoy this deck immensely.

Cheers,
Monica