any pisces ascendants??

daneo52

I was told by my astrologer that this is a very rare ascendant. Is this true and how can that be? Any others here?

Phoenix Rising

I am a Aries, with a Pisces ascendant. born 22 March, I actually feel more Piscean myself. As I'm not agressive as the typical Arian.

kwaw

daneo52 said:
I was told by my astrologer that this is a very rare ascendant. Is this true and how can that be? Any others here?

I too am an aries with a pisces ascendant. As for Pisces being a 'rare' ascendant, total nonsense IMHO.

Kwaw

dadsnook2000

It is true, it is "rare"

Indeed, it is true that Pisces as an Ascending sign is "rare" relative to the other signs in their rising state. Pisces, at latitudes around the '40's, rises only when the last half of Sag is on the MC. Cancer and Leo are within the group of signs refered to as "signs of long ascention" -- it's all in any book of houses that you may have.

So, Pisces takes a half hour each day to "rise" for many of us while other signs can take 3 hours or more to rise over the eastern horizon. Dave.

paradoxx

Woudl that rairty be true for virgo rising as well?

kwaw

Re: It is true, it is "rare"

dadsnook2000 said:
Indeed, it is true that Pisces as an Ascending sign is "rare" relative to the other signs in their rising state. Dave.

Yes I know that Dave, but thanks for the clarification. It is 'less common' than other ascendents, my point is that to then call it 'very rare', is something of an overstatement. Depends upon your definition or 'rare' I suppose.

Kwaw

TemperanceAngel

I'm Cancer cusp Leo with Pisces ascendant :) XTAX

daneo52

Hmmm. Thanks for the responses. Very interesting. I am a Taurus, but never really felt very "Taurus" except for being ultra conservative with money. WHen I found out I was a Pisces ascendant, it explained so much about me. I feel much more Pisces, very sensitive and emotional.

Indigo Rose

daneo52 said:
Hmmm. Thanks for the responses. Very interesting. I am a Taurus, but never really felt very "Taurus" except for being ultra conservative with money. WHen I found out I was a Pisces ascendant, it explained so much about me. I feel much more Pisces, very sensitive and emotional.

My son is a Taurus with a Pisces Rising. I am a Pisces Sun. I see so much of the Piscean struggle in my son. I think Pisces rising has to be careful. It seems you are so vunerable to the world around you, much like the Pisces Sun but sometimes more extreme in ways for you all.

Blessings,
Indigo Rose :)

celeste

My daughter is a Virgo sun/Taurus moon/Pisces rising. She is very consientious as well as sensible. She has a rich imagination. The only problem is her sensitivity-she is on an emotional rollercoaster most of the time and takes an anti-psychotic to keep her stabilised-barely. When she was younger she was crying most of the time-over things like broken pencil leads not to mention the harder things in life like the fickleness of friendship at that-and this age. She is also so shy that i worry for her not being able to initiate and maintain friendships and relationships with people. At home she is usually buried ina book or lost in her music or tv.

I wish i could help her but I don't know how.