Morganite (beryl)

tmgrl2

This morning I was in a shop looking for a quartz crystal and a beautiful, pendant of morganite found me....it is somewhat pear-shaped and dull, soft pink...Any input you can give me appreciate.
It says on card: "powerful love stone" Also says "assists in concerns with the upper respiratory system".....I always have problems with colds, sinuses, asthma...didn't even read that part till I got hom...

ty t2

Ani

I don't know anything about these stones but I think that if this coincidence took place you are on the right track. Cleans the stone and charge it with that purpose on a regular basis, I am sure it will benefit you greatly

Ani

You should wear it over the thymus gland.

tmgrl2

Ani said:
I don't know anything about these stones but I think that if this coincidence took place you are on the right track. Cleans the stone and charge it with that purpose on a regular basis, I am sure it will benefit you greatly

Cleanse with? saltwater? polish with a cloth? I'm not sure how to go about this...just read a few things...any help appreciated...ty t2

tmgrl2

Ani said:
You should wear it over the thymus gland.

Thank you, Ani...
I would wear it then, just in the hollow above the sternum...or breastbone? I realize the thymus has to do with our immune system...and mine needs help right now...I think the stone did find me...The ones I saw on the Internet pictures were all polished like diamonds...but this one is dull...actually shaped like a small pepper, top open and encircled with silver.

ty
t2

Ani

As for how to cleanse your stone, there are many different ways of cleansing. I personally don't use salt as it is corrosive and also it is mostly the subtle energy you are cleansing. You could use smudge or inscence, running water, keep it in sunlight for a couple days, whatever feels right to you. The intention behind the ritual is the most important thing. Then charge it by holding it in your right hand (left for lefties) while visualising your intentions going into the stone, in your case balancing your thymus gland. Wear it where it feels most comfortable, try different places, you'll know when it is in the right spot. It is also good to speak to your stone as you are charging it, treat it like a spiritual being and you will receive the same positivity in return. Cleanse and charge it whenever you feel like it, you'll know when. Working with crystals is an intuitive process, usually if you feel like doing something with a crystal then you are receiving the message.

tmgrl2

Thank you, Ani....I will follow your suggestions. Much appreciated!

Terri